618 Hostile Takeover

Hostile Takeover

• 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Hostile Takeover
March 15, 2000

Washington, D.C.

In the sixth season finale, Sam finds himself in the life of an FBI hostage negotiator with no idea as to what time he has leaped into. Information is unusually slow in coming his way, and the Project staff is tight-lipped in giving him a reason why this is. When Sam is called to a hostage situation, he is shocked to see with whose life he is negotiating.

Written by: A. J. Burfield

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 10. (This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I know this is way overdue, but I am still trying to catch up with the early VS stories.
Having read this one earlier today, I have to say that I am glad I was playing catch up, since it enabled me to go straight on to part two.
I can imagine the tension with which early readers awaited the conclusion - over a whole season end! Oh boy indeed.
Very well written, an interesting and unusual idea.
Kudos.

This is the perfect way to end the sixth season. The ending leaves you hanging all summer. I didn't read it until a few years after it was released, so I didn't have that long wait that people who read it when it was released did. This is the first time that Sam leaped into the present. Al being one of the hostages really makes things intense.

Just trying to catch up on the Virtual seasons and I must say this is an episode worthy of being an actual season Finale in the original series. Awesome cliff hanger.

All in all an excellent episode. :bow :bow :bow

This was a wonderful season finale, and I was every bit as impressed as I expected to be. Wonderful job, and I love the cliffhanger ending. I'm quite glad that I don't have to wait out a whole summer to see what will happen next.

Overall, season 6 was very good. I think you put the season a great track of keeping true to the original television show.