Stardust Chapter 10

What is your opinion of this story?

• 5 ? This was an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 2 ? This episode is like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Stardust Chapter Ten

Their friendship firmly cemented, Al and Sam make strides on their planned project. On Al's birthday, more than one occasion is being marked and rumblings of unrest in Project Starbright have reached Sam's ears. With so much behind them, what lies ahead?

Written by: Jennifer L. Rowland

Please let Jennifer know what you thought of her story!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read all ten chapters and I just wanted to say how much I loved this story as a whole! I loved the interaction between Sam and Al and watching their relationship grow! You are truly a wonderful writer.

Ahhh... you must have read the story before it went up on QL:TVS. *G* I'm just glad that Jennifer gave me the opportunity to put it up on the site. I think that it's a wonderful heartfelt story and that it works! It's the story of Sam and Al in my opinion.

Just superb! :)

Well, I'm more than a bit late in responding to this... :) :eek: Can I blame Katrina? ;)

Thank you, Sarah, for the praise, I'm so glad you enjoyed Stardust. It's got a special place in my heart for sure.

And, thank you, MJ, for finally giving it a home online so that others could find it. I'm honored by your compliments on it--the highest of which is your opinion of it as backstory for Sam and Al.

Sorry to be bumping a very old thread up. Jennifer: I'm not sure if you're still hanging out here but I just read Stardust last night in one sitting and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. It's beautifully and sensitively written and I loved your take on how Sam and Al might have met and become friends. Good characterizations of both men, nicely drawn original characters and you did a particularly excellent job at writing Al's journey through alcohol addiction from just barely keeping his head above water to his hitting rock bottom and then his slow and difficult path to recovery with Sam's caring support.

Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story.

Just Finished Stardust

:hurray: Bravo! I love this story. I haven't laughed and cried this much in a long time. This perfectly showcases the reason that Sam and Al's friendship is absolutely unbreakable!

:hurray: Bravo! I love this story. I haven't laughed and cried this much in a long time. This perfectly showcases the reason that Sam and Al's friendship is absolutely unbreakable!

Sorry to be bumping a very old thread up. Jennifer: I'm not sure if you're still hanging out here but I just read Stardust last night in one sitting and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. It's beautifully and sensitively written and I loved your take on how Sam and Al might have met and become friends. Good characterizations of both men, nicely drawn original characters and you did a particularly excellent job at writing Al's journey through alcohol addiction from just barely keeping his head above water to his hitting rock bottom and then his slow and difficult path to recovery with Sam's caring support.

Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story.

I recently regained access to my account, which has long lay dormant due to, well life! Multiple moves, homeschooling my daughter, etc. But I digress. I just found these comments.

Thank you both for taking the time to share your kind words. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the story and it touched you. I apologize that my gratitude comes so very very late.