829 Mercenaries

Mercenaries

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Mercenaries
March 24, 1999

Somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains

In order to save lives in an attack against the government, Al has to convince Sam to let the host guide his actions. The argument and fight that results both helps the host to heal psychologically and saves lives from a bombing.

Written by: M. J. Cogburn & Katherine Freymuth

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and six back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.3

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while, but I finally finished the next episode!

I enjoyed this a lot. Sam was able to save a lot of people from getting killed, and he was also able to help Guy finally confront his brother and better his life. This was nice, especially Al and his stint on drinking. Great job!

Since the title didn't really match the story - it honestly doesn't have anything to do with mercenaries- I'm giving it the new title of "Say You Want a Revolution?"