Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Once again I am so grateful for all the new friends that I met there. And especially getting to meet someone as wonderful as Janine with a wonderful memory for numbers. and also you MJ what an inspiration.
And putting the faces with the names. I am so happy that I got to meet Scott cause That was dream come true for me and to tell him the zoom version of my mom story was great. I want to say a personal thanks not only to Brian, and the other committee members who were so nice to me but also to Jay(Scott's publicist He was really the best and got me through my emotional volcano moment. thank you Jay from the bottom of my heart.
I can't begin to put into words the gratitude to him. I also am thankful that I went home with so many things not just material but more importantly memories of new friends.

I just can't thank my room mate Ezilzha enough. From making the room arrangements to reminding me I actually need to eat! ;) ( we got food for the room) to being patient about the money for the room.

:cheers:roflmao::lol

Yeah... food is important... (though we didnt really get enough of al weekend :))

That is the truth!

That is really my main complaint for the whole weekend. The Hotel's
restaurant was OK.... but not the type of place you would want to eat more than one if you had a choice. I wish they had a cafeteria. Or more vending machines. At the factory I work at they have machines with pre-made sandwiches to buy.

Unfortunately, hotels want you to eat in their restaurants, as it increases their revenue, and it's increasingly uncommon to find a hotel shop with sandwiches etc.

The convention was an excellent way to diet, btw - when I went to my weight watchers meeting the monday afer returning home, I'd lost 2lbs. That could have something to do with the fact that some days, I'd get to 4pm and realise I hadn't had a single thing to eat or drink all day!

I'm home for a week now & only now had a chance to get to the forum & read everyone's impression of the Con.

I can't thank everyone enough for the great time I had.
All of the thanks that have been said... I echo them & more!

This is my first time ever REAL convention & abroad.
The conventions we put at home (Israel) is nothing like this... :b

Brian, Emma, Helen, Maryse & everyone else - well done!
I hardly got any sleep - & that's coz I had so much fun! I know, then, that all of the commitee guys must have not had a wink all weekend long! :nut

Marc - you're hillarious! what energy, what a bomb! hope you feel better already & you have fun in the Con you're at now :sup.

Herlee, Ian, Tom, Josh - great roommates! I knew from the beginning that roommating with guys would be a blast!

All of the other people I met & hang with throughout the weekend (& afterwards) - Herlee, Bex, Marissa, Melissa, Jo, Brad, Zoe (Michael, Johan) - loads of fun & I miss you already!

All of the other funs who made an effort to come to the Con - with you people there would be no con. I really loved the idea that no matter where I went, everyone was so kind & freindly - simply because we were all there for the same reason. Even though you don't know people - that doesn't mean you can't strike up a conversation just for being there :hurray:

Thank you one & all.
I'll finish uploading pics this upcoming days & then post a link in the pics thread! :cheers

As far as hotel restaurants go, this one was fairly reasonably priced.

Yet, when I get into "con mode" I forget to eat. Great for the diet, but not very good for the energy. I was glad they had a coffee shop so I could grab something fast.

Hey everyone,

Wow just got back a day and bit ago from California/LA. Can't believe it's nearing a month since I've met everyone.
Have to totally add to the THANK YOU to everyone at the committee. It clearly was a labour of love from you all and you have made great memories for every fan that attended which is just priceless! Moments like this come once in a lifetime and its all thanks to your dedication and hardwork. If ever you come to London remind me to buy you all a drink!

Pretty much everyone that crossed my path over the 3 days at the con was so nice.
We are a qeueing nation in England and the experience can be like watching paint dry. But waiting in the qeues for autographs was so much fun at the con-it was a great opportunity to meet fellow fans from all walks of life. I really hope we cross paths again.

Also want to extend a thanks to Marc. Don't know where you got the energy from mate, but being on stage and talking all that time was just so entertaining! Was so funny to see you go into hyperdrive at the auction too-again, priceless! If it wasn't for you organising the daytrip the day before the con I don't think I would've made such close and nice friends- Really have to thank you for that. No amounts of Cadbury's can cover for what you did...but next time I'll make sure they come with raisins!

I forgot to add my thanks, I believe. Thank you to the convention planners, volunteers, and everyone who made the convention what it was. I will never forget it.

Oh, and I lost 10 pounds that weekend, which was a nice surprise.

Hey, if anybody wants to go ahead and plan a 25th Anniversary Convention, go for it! I'll attend and volunteer, but I have no desire to run a convention ever again (despite two of our guest stars telling a couple of my Brit friends that we should put on a con in England, and that they'd come - been there, tried that, failed miserably!).

Aww you're just no fun! ;-)

Emma, thanks again for all, and I wanted to ask you if you know the meaning of your name "Fee" in french?
It's "fairy"
fairy.gif

LMAO THANKS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH Laurence - ha I'm sooooooooo gonna use that!

Lisa Jane Persky was a real sweetheart and she said she would love to come to a convention in France. "Start one!". Yeah, well, although I know people who would love to be there, I do not think it would be the most appropriate place. But England would be nice!

*looks towards Emma the little fairy*

hehe

She was lovely - she was the one who first mentioned we should do a con in England, Em almost passed out when I told her!

As for me, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone I was a little short with in the autograph lines. At times things got just a little stressy as I was seeing row C, with time running out knowing we had still to reach row O. I hope you forgive my attempts at trying to speed things along.

:)
You made me cry - I would've run away had I been able to but when I try that I look briefly like a hamster with only one side on the wheel before falling flat on my face!
You're artwork was brilliant Maryse - the backdrop was a fantastic addition to my photos. You're way too talented!

Unfortunately, hotels want you to eat in their restaurants, as it increases their revenue, and it's increasingly uncommon to find a hotel shop with sandwiches etc.

The convention was an excellent way to diet, btw - when I went to my weight watchers meeting the monday afer returning home, I'd lost 2lbs. That could have something to do with the fact that some days, I'd get to 4pm and realise I hadn't had a single thing to eat or drink all day!

Woman you were supposed to have breakfast which was the point in us doing set up for ya - you're a very naughty girl & I'm gonna slap your bottom next time I see you (July woohoo!) you'll never grow up to be a big girl like that will you?!

Now now now... Emma is great and we all need to thank her for her role in this wonderful convention. Twere it not for her and the others in this lovely gang of people, we would not have met; not have had an opportunity to meet such wonderful people and television/movie stars that we've all loved for years on end. Right? Right.

By the way... she doesn't need therapy... I do. Most definitely I do.

*scans the faces in the crowd*

Hey... anyone know the name of a good doctor? And yes, I do mean other than Dr. Samuel Beckett - thank you very much. :p