New cat

Imagine

Project QL Intern
Mar 31, 2009
Germany
After my thread Missing cat after the death of our Findus, now my new thread New cat. :D

This little cute boy named Bailey (on the right) will move to us on the 7th november. I'm very nervous, but I'm looking very forward to it, too.
5dt21f.jpg

I think we aren't very lucky when it's about cats. The little cat Bailey is not completely healthy. :cry Perhaps he'll become better in the next two weeks before we should get him. He feels good, is playing and eating, but perhaps he needs a surgery, but that wouldn't be a problem, like the vet said. But he is smaller than his brothers and he had an eye inflamation (which is okay now). But it may be that he will always be a child of sorrow. Nobody can say that now. I already love him and I don't know what to do yet. Should we take him nevertheless or not? Is it a sign that tells us that we shouldn't have a new cat? We have two weeks left to think about it. We could take his brother, but I can't say now: Okay, if we can't have Bailey, we'll take the other one... I would be thankful for your prayers. :|

Thanks! :)

Yesterday we talked again with the owner of the cat. Bailey will need a surgery but that's no problem. We'll get him on the 6th november as planned if nothing bad happens. :)