Producers Notes - 12/18/02

• Thread starter DBS Producer Aurora
  • Start date
D

DBS Producer Aurora

Phew! It's been rough going this month!

Due to finals, work, life, a minor script rewrite, and recasting one role Episode One almost didn't make it online. *chuckle* But, we perservered and now it's up for your listening pleasure!

I'm quite proud of our first large endeavor. Everyone did absolutely awesome!! *huggles her entire cast*

I hope that everyone enjoyed it!

Ciao!
Aurora

WOWZAH! Dearie, you certainly out did yourself on this one! I was completely in awe!

Keep up the great work!

*blush* Why thank you! I'm so tickled you think so!

Any other comments peeps?

Ciao!
Aurora

I finally finished listening to it just a while ago.

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

You've got a greatly talented cast there, Aurora. Make sure you don't lose 'em! :D

Can't really say much more, 'cause in this case... it's so good that silence is golden.

Joy

*blush* Why thank you gelf and Joy! Like I said, we all worked very hard on this.

I don't plan on losing any of 'em! *grin*

I was doing some calculations today and was kinda surprised that so far, we've recorded (including tomorrows Holiday Special) 47 minutes of audio! With the Journals next week it'll be 57 minutes!

Wow!

Ciao!
Aurora

Yup! The Holiday Special goes up today and the Journals on Wednesday. *grin* I'm planning on putting up a set of journal entries each month. Should be... interesting.

Ciao!
Aurora

Ohhhhh no!!!!!!

The Holiday Special is coming out on TODAY!?!?! Oh BOY!!!!!!

Hehehehehehe

What a shocker they are going to get, huh, Aurora??!

I can't wait...

Oh... and I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the Radio Play! It's the best of fun!

I can't wait for them to hear the SJ Vinette...

MJ

*chuckles* Yeah.. that one... OH BOY!!!

Sammy-Jo's vignette is called: "Remembering Miracles of Love" written by our own wonderful MJ! That one is going up on January 1, 2003. *big grin* I figured, start off the New Year with an incredible piece!

Ciao!
Aurora