Devil's Due II - Dark Reflections

E

Eric Lance Busby

Well the script for the second part of the Devil's Due Trilogy is finished.

This is the story of where Sam Beckett run into a dark and twisted reflection of himself.
A future Sam Beckett who has turned quite evil on Halloween of 1991.

It also brings back Mister Logan and opens the door to Sam's descent into darkness. And it ends on a very bleak note.... However keep the faith Leapers, there is a third chapter still to come. And some surprises there as well.

But I need to know if this is something you guys would like me to make. I'm all game to do it. But I need to make sure Shane can play Sam and Chrono can play Al.

Drop a note and let me know.

Eric L. Busby
Project Head
Darker Projects Audio Works

www.darkerprojects.com

See what kind of interest you can generate, Eric. My daughter pretty much owns my spare time right now. But, if enough people want to hear this, I'll do my very best to play Sam for you.

In Peace,
Shane

Oops. Nearly forgot, Eric. Please send me the script first. lol I never agree to read for a part until I see the script. It's crucial.

So, consider me interested. If you have a LOT of patience and a killer script, you've got me.

In Peace,
Shane

Re: ...

YES!

Actually Brian I wanted to talk to you too. I would like you to play the bar tender again in a very brief openning bit with Mister Logan.

But I need your e-mail address Shane.... I use to have it... But for the life of me I can't find it anyplace.

Anyways this is mine.

eric.busby@verizon.net

I'm and doing a quick edit of the script to try and wipe out the various typos and then I will send it to you both and get your thoughts