New Quantum Leap merchandise - What would you want?

Avilos

Project QL Intern
Nov 22, 2008
Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
For myself I would love to see more comic books made. The company that published the original series went out of business right after the show was canceled!!! Which was very frustrating. Comic books based on Tv series and movies are more popular than ever. Not just current ones either. Stuff from decades in the past.

Any other wishes?

I would love to have Quantum Leap novels. I have read the books from the Monk series, and have enjoyed them very much. Hence, I think I would also enjoy Quantum Leap novels, seeing as how I enjoy The Virtual Seasons.

I'd love to have more Quantum Leap T-shirts. I've worn mine out!

I tried to get some of the convention ones, but I don't have a cheque account, nor pay-pal, nor a credit card, and it won't accept my debit card. :'(

Al action figures with different costumes and a mini handlink with sound effect, and Sam action firgures with the most unusual costumes and the leap suit all of them can turn leap-blue with sound effect.

but I think I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here :)

I'd love to have more Quantum Leap T-shirts. I've worn mine out!

I'm probably the only one, but I would love to have a Quantum Leap necktie. Ii collect and wear novelty neckties on different occassions, and I think that the Quantum Leap necktie, maybe with a picture of Al and Sam on it, would be a wonderful edition.

Hmmm,What Quantum Leap items would I like to have?........Just a few *small* requests....

How about a replica of one of those cool futuristic blue light up neon star emblems Al would wear on his lapel every now and then.
An exact replica of Al's Ziggy gummy bear handlink built from original specs complete with working lights and sound effects..
Al's entire wardrobe of flashy suits (with 5 seasons worth of free cigars :D),and last but not least a working Quantum Leap accelerator so I can go back in time and put right what once went wrong..and buy a Grays Sports Almanac that tells me the outcome of every major sporting event for the next 50 years.....just to read of course...AND NOTHING ELSE!
And last but not least Al's little black book!:sup

I would love to have Quantum Leap novels. I have read the books from the Monk series, and have enjoyed them very much. Hence, I think I would also enjoy Quantum Leap novels, seeing as how I enjoy The Virtual Seasons.

Monk is a great show,I was sorry to hear its 8th season would be its last...I havent read any of the Monk novels yet.

As I can think of it I'd say...

• Novels
  • More comic books
  • Maybe some action figures
  • Clothing items
That's all I can think of at the moment.

Monk is a great show,I was sorry to hear its 8th season would be its last...I havent read any of the Monk novels yet.

I too was quite sorry to hear that. I just hope they solve Monk's wife's murder at the end...

Anyways, if you enjoy the show, then I would highly recommend the novels. They are written by Lee Goldberg, and I think that he has a website where you could get more information.

Sorry for derailing the topic, everybody.

I too was quite sorry to hear that. I just hope they solve Monk's wife's murder at the end...

Anyways, if you enjoy the show, then I would highly recommend the novels. They are written by Lee Goldberg, and I think that he has a website where you could get more information.

Sorry for derailing the topic, everybody.

I hope so too.
I have a feeling they will,that would bring Monk full circle and be a great way to end the series...I liked "Mr.Monk fights city hall" where Monk was obsessed with saving the parking lot where Trudy was killed.
I will have to pick up a few of the Monk novels.
Sorry for derailing the topic further.

Ziggy center me on Sam!

In case anyone doesn't know this, another comic book company called Acclaim Comics had attempted to publish a new series of QL mini-series back in the mid to late-90's, but they too had gone defunct before they had the chance to be published. I actually scanned the original solicitations and sent them to Brian; they can be found here toward the bottom of the page:

http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/comics/index.html

I would have loved to have seen the "Second Childhood" miniseries that was supposed to come next, but more than anything, I was intrigued by what they would have done for the Annual, with Sam supposedly leaping into Ziggy. I'm guessing it had something to do with the fact that when Sam leaps in, he gets defibrillated (as seen in the leap-in page at the end of Issue #12, which was originally supposed to lead in to Annual #1 before they delayed/cancelled it) and it causes some kind of out-of-body transfer with Ziggy's program. Maybe someone should try to write a Virtual Seasons story about that. :p