932 Mirror Expression III

Mirror Expression III

• 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Mirror Expression III
November 27, 2003

South Bend, New Mexico

Sam leaps into the small town of South Bend, New Mexico...as himself...where he is led to a familiar tavern on Thanksgiving Day, 2003. While Sam tries to unravel more mysteries about why he is leaping, he, Al, and a detective named Perry Mason must uncover a kidnapping plot and save the life of a young girl. Along the way, Dr. Beckett encounters faces both strange and familiar to him...and a few hidden surprises.

Written by: Brian D. Greene

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and two back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. That average can be found below in a posted reply.

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Needless to say, spoilers ahead!

Man, Brian, this was the best of the three episodes! I even rated this one above! :lol

I have to say, I really enjoyed the return of "dead" leapers and our good friend Gooshie helping out. Very touching! Everything fell into place nicely, and the videos added an extra flair to the whole story.

Great stuff! I just don't know how else to express how much I enjoyed reading this trilogy.

... Mike. ^_^

Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.58

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, Brian, WOW!!!

This definitely had the same surreal feel that Mirror Image had. I agree with Mike. I feel the videos helped to expand on the story. Great writing, Brian! :D

(And with Mirror Expression read, I'm now completely caught up! Hee hee...)

Brian,That was great I have to agree it was like Mirror Image's
you did great job writing it.The dead leapers was great just reminded me of Mirror Image's how you did it.I enjoyed immensly

Excellent work Brian!!! Mirror Expression aka Mirror Image Unraveled. Because that what your episode did. Everything fell into place as if you brought Donald P. Bellisario's imagination to life. I truly believe that the secret that's locked in Don's head is now free. And I thank you for that! Now I and all of us know why Dr. Beckett never returned home. I loved how you connected M.E. to the pilot of Starbright Project! I could write an essay-length review of how I felt about your episode, no wait Don's episode, no, well you know what I mean.:lol
My "Mirror Expression" in this episode, as I mentioned in my review to part 2, was the characters, JOHN and SARA PERKINS! You did not mention them in your post in the first part of M.E. so it's just a coincidence, I assume. John graduated a year before me in 2001. Sara is his sister. John, if you're reading this: here I am!
rossbeckett2002@yahoo.com
~Steve(aka RossBeckett)
I've always found coincidences amazing!

This is a wonderful ending to this story. The ending is just like the "Mirror Image" ending. The only problem is once again saying "Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home." This isn't the last episode of The Virtual Seasons and he does return home a few times in later episodes. However, everything else is excellent.

I was just thinking that if we did bring Gooshie back to life, then we could look for different actors to virtually play the role. Or we could just cast Dennis in the role. After all, part of the fun of TVS is having dead actors/comedians come in to play a role for us. Like Bob Hope did for us in Where There's Life(w. Doug Laird and aired in 11th season) Also, Dennis Wolfberg reprised the role of Dr. Irving "Gooshie" Gushman in the QL prequal, The Starbright Project. Created by, not the physicist, Brian Greene.
:D

Steve
RossBeckett