1233 Fate's Wide Wheel

What is your opinion of this story?

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

• 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters
D

Dman176

WorldWithoutSamBeckett_logo.gif

Fate's Wide Wheel

Date: July 11, 1946 / September 15, 1971

Tom leaps into a doctor and is shocked when he sees his mother giving birth to . . . himself! As he attempts to discern what his mission could possibly be in the past, Project Chrono-Leap is undergoing a series of drastic changes in the present. A four-star general has arrived under the authority of the President with a directive that a new leaper shall be assigned whose primary mission is to change the course of world events. Meanwhile, Tom is beginning to experience memories from another timeline and continues leaping with little to no information from either Bobby or Al. Is Tom’s journey through time about to come to its premature end?

Written by: Mike Bloxam, Katherine Freymuth, & Damon C. Sugameli

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1231 Fate's Wide Wheel

Our rating system this season consists of six raters and three back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: ____

Please be aware that some reviews may contain spoilers! Some of the comments given were:

Seeker said:

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Morris J. Finkle said:

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty said:

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Allie Cat said:

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vince Beckett said:

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gooshie said:

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team