Hiyall, new gal

Sam's soul searcher

Project QL Intern
Feb 22, 2006
Hey, new gal

Hey guys, great to be here.

I've been searching on the web for a QL community and i think i've found the best in town.

I first saw Quantum Leap when i was a wee nipper! Oh so many years ago, had the hugest crush on Sam (Scott of course) but the show scared me a bit, X files (ewww Eugene Tooms) came out in 1991 so my little mind muddled the two up, so i had bad vibes over both of the shows!

However i asked my mum about QL a couple of years ago and she explained what it was, i thought oh my god how did i miss out on such a cool programme , so i bought season one when it came out and i loved it. I remembered a hell of a lot more than i thought i would, infact i've been watching it on ITV 3 and i'm remembering more and more.

Anyhoo, I'm Sam's Soul Seacher or just Donna for short, i guess i could have been SSS or better still SOS :roflmao: No? Just me then.

I'm 17 and live in England and i don't care how old Scott gets he'll still be my second ever crush (John Stamos as Jesse in Full House was the first :nut ) and be as gorgeous and lovely as ever...

Nice to meet you all in advance.

Donna

Last edited:
Sam's soul searcher said:
Hey guys, great to be here.

I've been searching on the web for a QL community and i think i've found the best in town.

I first saw Quantum Leap when i was a wee nipper! Oh so many years ago, had the hugest crush on Sam (Scott of course) but the show scared me a bit, X files (ewww Eugene Tooms) came out in 1991 so my little mind muddled the two up, so i had bad vibes over both of the shows!

However i asked my mum about QL a couple of years ago and she explained what it was, i thought oh my god how did i miss out on such a cool programme , so i bought season one when it came out and i loved it. I remembered a hell of a lot more than i thought i would, infact i've been watching it on ITV 3 and i'm remembering more and more.

Anyhoo, I'm Sam's Soul Seacher or just Donna for short, i guess i could have been SSS or better still SOS :roflmao: No? Just me then.

I'm 17 and live in England and i don't care how old Scott gets he'll still be my second ever crush (John Stamos as Jesse in Full House was the first :nut ) and be as gorgeous and lovely as ever...

Nice to meet you all in advance.

Donna

Donna,
Welcome from another newbie....I just joined yesterday morning myself. I stumbled across the site by following a link I found on the IMDB message boards. I expected another quaint little fan site like so many others out there. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised.
A little about me, 37, (male - just so the name Robin doesn't confuse you...) US here...artist and writer.
Once again, welcome to the project.

Last edited:
Thanks, nice to meet you. Artist and writer? Great hobby or job?! I'm actually an art student myself, my latest project is based on fantasy art and especially Victoria Frances.
Great to be here, amougst other QL fans!

Last edited:
I saw some of your work on your website, it's very interesting and hope you do make a successful living out of it.

Thanks to everyone who's welcomed me.

Welcome, from a fellow Brit! I'm 19 and i have a huge crush on Scott too, i don't care how old he gets, he will always be a ledgend to me.

Take care and have fun on the boards. :)

awww thanks, well your name's pretty apt-we're all Sam Beckett Fan's! I like to think were all searching for someone like Sam and depending on where you read about how Sam leaps, you either believe he leaps entirely- his mind and body or like the novels- his soul leaps...

...ok, anyway..

nice to meet you too and hope to talk to you soon