Which do you prefer? Rock or Original?

Enterprise

Project QL Intern
Mar 3, 2006
Newcastle, UK
I know this has probably been brought up countless time but im faarrrr to lazy to look through all those past posts...... Which themetune does everyone prefer? I used to be a 'Purist' and only liked the original theme, but the Rock version of season 5 has grown on me, probably from all those season 5 eps ive been watching on itv3 and the generally superb quality of those shows. What does everyone else prefer? :shoot

I prefer the original, although the rock version is good it doesn't feel like it's the same show (if you know what I mean).:roflmao:

I prefer the original, too. Though, honestly, I never even heard the rock version until a few months ago! Did the Sci-Fi Channel change the beginning when they aired season five?

I much prefer the original. The random drumming in the 'rock' version is so annoying, fungi has more chance of growing on me than that noise. Although I do love series 5 the most.

The original all the way! The up tempo version is ok, but i can't dun nu nu nu along with it as well as the original and i love to see sam slide over that car bonnet in the middle of the tune....

ahhh fond memories.