1009 A Time to Remember

A Time to Remember

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters
Our rating system this season consisted of six raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode.

Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.5

Some of the comments given were:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Valery S. Gemini said:
Splendid job indeed. Another season favorite - and I'm sure we'll know more about Stephen's new invention soon, I'm eager to read about that too...

Everything in this ep is just perfect - twists and turns of suspense, leap-out+new leap in right in time...

Warning: you just ruined my nails again, MJ!!!

RATING: 9.75

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty said:
I would rate A TIME TO REMEMBER a 9. (This was a great story. Will definitely tell others about it.) Great job M.J. One of my favorites of the season.

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Morris Finkle said:
Wonderful story, MJ! I think that if Sam Beckett really DID exist, he would have been sent back to save you in that accident back in May. I felt the pain you went through as I was reading it. I can't imagine living through all that. It truly was a miracle that you and your children were spared.

On a lighter note, Stephen's new development is becoming rather... interesting. I have a feeling PQL will be undergoing some unique changes very soon. ;)

RATING: 9.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker said:
MJ, my dear, this is one of the best you have ever done. And I agree with Morris, from the looks of things where the junior Beckett and his new holographic buddy are concerned, m'thinks that things around the Project may get interesting, dare I say...lively! :) I've a feeling Al's going to be using Sam's favorite phrase a lot. *g*

Well done, my dear. Well done.

RATING: 9.75

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sparky said:
A well-written story that has all the elements of a good leap!

RATING: 9.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kazzi said:
Unable to rate.

RATING: NR

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited by a moderator:
MJ, although I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek at a good portion of this story already, I still feel like I have to tell you how great this story is. I was almost crying thinking about how this really happened to you, and how all of us almost lost you that day.

In the year that I've known you, you've become like a sister to me. And I think that God, Time, Fate, or Whatever really DID send a guardian angel to save you. You've had a profound effect on MY life as well as your students. What you wrote in your story says it perfectly...

She plays a pivotal role in numerous lives and encourages all the people she touches.

One person CAN make a difference... you've sure made a difference in MINE! :) Love ya, "sis!"

As tears gather in my eyes, I sit here more than a little dumbfounded at what to say to you, Damon. :\

Although most of the story is in part a story, the main thing is that there was an accident that involved me, hydroplaning in the car and "tacoing" my car into a tree. My kids did go flying - Michael went out the window and only has 1 scar to show for it on his back and Mason landed in the backseat with a cut on the top of his ear.

I did recieve the staples in the head, sustained a major concussion, lost a good week where I don't remember much of anything. Wreck happened on Monday, May 12, 2003 - and I remember seeing a student - Cody Mabry (yes, he did comes and see me and give me a card from the class) - on Wednesday. For the next few days I only remember bits and pieces. The day that I remember fully was on Sunday, May 17. I was sent home Wednesday afternoon but I don't even remember getting home.

Damon, you are a brother to me, period. I know that I'm lucky to be here. Thank you God, for giving me a second chance. I don't know about having profound effects on people... I just am who I am and care about my friends, family and the kids that I teach. If that is "affecting" the lifes of people in that way... then guilty as charged.

You know, Damon... when you share the same brain with someone you tend to make a difference. :)

Thank you, Kumquat King, for your kind thoughts.

So... full credit for Stephen's invention of the handink goes to MJ.

Though I did love the rest of the story, great emotional content. I gave this a 4.

My God, I just can't believe that we almost lost you M.J. I only found out about that about a week ago. :(
Indeed an excellent episode. Right up there with "Full Circle", although a lot different of course. Very emotional. I was in tears at times. I rated it a 5! Very well done M.J.!
On the bright side, the future of The Virtual Seasons looks, well, uh, bright with Stephen's new invention and Damon's really interesting episode coming as a New Year's present to all of us!
:D In fact, reading the description of "Second Genesis"-Part 2, I was reminded of an episode idea that I had called "Wheel Of Unfortune". It was nothing I was seriously considering to write, but Sam leaped into another quantum physicist who made up a theory very similar to Sam's String Theory. Enough about that.

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)
rossbeckett2002@yahoo.com