1010 Eeny Meany Miny Mo

Eeny Meany Miny Mo

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Eeny Meany Miny Mo
May 16, 1969

Outskirts of Hot Springs, South Dakota

Stephen has been at it again, inventing being his specialty. As soon as Sam leaps in, he is on the receiving end of Al's sarcastic witticisms. Sam is there to stop triplet sisters from poisoning their future stepfather, but things go drastically wrong when Sam starts asking the wrong questions.

Written by: Sue Johnson

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Our rating system this season consisted of six raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode.

Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.9

Some of the comments given were:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Valery S. Gemini said:
AAAAArrrrrgggghhhh!!! Noooo! Another nail-biting two-parter! Now I'm gonna spend next week wondering HOW could they possibly get out of this. But we love these situations so much anyway...don't we?

This story starts in such a light and humourous mood, and then suddenly tragedy strikes... Such a strong contrast, then this unexpected turn of events, well, I feel another season favorite here. And I'm also eager to read more of this new & improved relationship between Sam, Al & Ziggy thanks to "Master Stephen's" device - hope it'll be repaired.

Wonderful job AGAIN, Sue - though I HATE YOU for leaving our favorite characters (and us) in such a mess! This week to come suddenly seems very, very long.

RATING: 9.75

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty said:
I would rate EENY MEANY MINY MO an 8 (This was a good story. It is a good read.) Can hardly wait for part 2.

RATING: 8.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Morris Finkle said:
Another great story from a great author! Having Ziggy represented in the Imaging Chamber with Al creates a whole new dynamic to the interaction between the characters, and I'm curious to see what new developments will arise from this further down the road. The ending has definitely left me intrigued. I have to wait a whole WEEK to see how it's resolved? Damn! :p

RATING: 9.25

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker said:
A good read, great dialogue.

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sparky said:
I love it when Sam's a girl - har har.

RATING: 8.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kazzi said:
Unable to rate.

RATING: NR

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is "Wow, Sue!" I have to admit, I'm sort of stumped on the ending... I can't wait to read Part 2 to see how it ends. :)

This is going to be very interesting seeing how Ziggy's hologram will evolve on TVS as opposed to over at The Leap Continues... what started out as a simple concept that MJ started has taken on a life of its own over there, with me and MJ now wreaking havoc as her "future" self. I can't help but wonder what would happen if MJ, Sue, and myself put our heads together and expand on this in TVS! :eek
Heh heh heh...