QL now showing daily!

tina_als_girl

PQL Security Staff
Jul 11, 2002
Missouri, USA
rjoyhelvie.carrd.co
Just did a search for Dean on the TV Guide website, and apparently QL is now showing on Sci-Fi every day, Monday through Friday. Granted, it's still at 2am EST/1am CST each morning, but now they're increasing the number of times it plays each week!

Joy

PS: Dean's movie "Inferno" (aka California Firestorm) plays on the Lifetime Network (the regular one, not the pay-for movie one) at 3pm EST/2pm CST tomorrow (Saturday).

Good news! Yeah, 2 A.M. is a bit too late for me unfortunately but I can always set my VCR. That once a week on Sunday nights just wasn't cutting it.

Praise the Lord for TiVo. <g>

Of course, this means I must be way more diligent about burning the eps to DVD. And I thought they backlogged quickly airing once a week! :lol

Well, at least I won't have to do the first season, since that box set is flawless. ;)

Heh, unfortunately I don't have TiVo and have to rely on a now old fashioned VCR. It looks as if I'll have to stay up that late to tape the episodes now because the select wheel on my VCR remote is broken, meaning I can't program it accurately. >:

Well, when all of the seasons eventually get released, you'll have them the rest of your life to watch. Eventually you'll forget how long you had to wait. I figure Season 5 should be out by May 2006.