"The Person Below Me"(TPBM)

Re: TPBM

False. i haven't seen the movie yet.

TPBM has seen the movie Elf.

True. It came with my ps2.

TPBM had a good Christmas.

True, my folks did far too much. (Best present....WDW monorail set, including monorail accessories of WDW road signs and resort signs.)

TPBM has had a Christmas dish come out not quite as expected (pecan praline glop, anyone?)

False. I didn't do any cooking.
TPBM has a new DVD to watch.

True - 37 of them to be precise!
6 seasons of Stargate SG1 (five disks per set), the special edition box set of LOTR Return of the King, and the Region 2 release of season 1 Quantum Leap.
Think it's gonna take me the whole year to get through watching them all!

TPBM will be staying home for New Year's eve.

True. My stepnieces are coming down for the next week, which has become a tradition over the past few years. I always look forward to spending time with those adorable little girls.

TPBM watched one of the Christmas parades on TV yesterday.

Joy

True....sort of. I watched the Walt Disney World Christmas Parade on ABC until we had to leave to go to my cousins.

TPBM got snow on Christmas Day for the first time in 50 years, and snow for the first time in MANY years, AND they live in the Gulf South!! ;) (I can think of one other person who can answer TRUE to this one :lol : )

True! In all the years I've lived in New Orleans (it will be 20 years in March), this is the first time there was snow on the ground (albeit not a lot in my backyard) on Christmas Day. It brought back memories of my growing up years in Michigan (ALWAYS a White Christmas there!).

----

TPBM has already got something on their calendar for next Christmas.

E.

True. And have the apple cider and cocoa on the shopping list already to boot. ;)

TPBM still has a few Christmas pressies to deliver.

True. A few people I won't see till asfter New Years.
TPBM has a pet.

True
Four cats, three generations of the same family:
Grandma Mischief is a tortoiseshell, then two of her daughters, Sasha and Tasha, who are black and white as is Sasha's son Max.

TPBM has been to the cinema more than twice this holiday.

TPBM has been to the cinema more than twice this holiday.

Well just twice actually. I went to see... Lemony Snicket and I went to see The Polar Express. Though my hubbie went to see Blade 3.

TPBM Didnt have turkey on Christmas day

True... we were supposed to be having a re-visit of Thanksgiving, but instead we ended up going out for seum-gup-sa and other Korean barbecued delights... it was still delicious! (They forgot to order the ham and the turkey... yeesh!)

TPBM has something different planned for New Year's Eve this year.

... Mike. ^_^