Holas & Hellos!

TrainConductor

Project QL Intern
Feb 7, 2007
USA, Texas
Hi! It's kinda late, and I'm falling asleep, but I figured I should say hullo before I forget.

Well I recently got into QL because my dad asked me to buy Season 1 for him in November, after that I was hooked, and the following seasons became my presents *g*

I have written a fic, and have doodled a bit with the duo, I've made 100 Al icons on livejournal *g*

I must say what attracted me to the show was Sam & Al's friendship.

Time Travel + buddy-buddy = Happy happy fangirly

So again, many hullos :D!

Welcome to the Board!!

Don't forget Fanboys:) QL is like goodness with a secret, super-deluxe magic filling, and sugar on top.....

Enterprise said:
Welcome to the Board!!

Don't forget Fanboys:) QL is like goodness with a secret, super-deluxe magic filling, and sugar on top.....

Thank you for the kind welcome, and I must agree witcha, QL sure is delicious :D!

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

You did to your Dad what my daughter did to me with the Harry Potter books.
The first two were bought for me as a birthday present.
She borrowed them, and the rest have been hers.
She must have read each one a dozen times or more now. (At least she let me borrow them to read - I hope you let your Dad watch QL with you!)

Hey! I know you! *glomp*

Nice icon! . . . (I think I've snagged all of yours, btw - I use a couple of them here at work for my MSN).

*hands you an Al Plushie to snuggle* ^.^

Welcome!

leaper1 said:
Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

You did to your Dad what my daughter did to me with the Harry Potter books.
The first two were bought for me as a birthday present.
She borrowed them, and the rest have been hers.
She must have read each one a dozen times or more now. (At least she let me borrow them to read - I hope you let your Dad watch QL with you!)

Hee, hello and thanks for the welcome <3

But of course! I love watching them with him when he has the time, we haven't seen them in a while, but hopefully our QL viewing shall start up again soon :D

LunarCrystal said:
Hey! I know you! *glomp*

Nice icon! . . . (I think I've snagged all of yours, btw - I use a couple of them here at work for my MSN).

*hands you an Al Plushie to snuggle* ^.^

Welcome!

Oish ja! You do! You dropped by on my journal once! Que passoo? Nice to hear from you again! <3!!

Glad you liked me icons, and thanks for snagging.

*OMGSQUEE*

*snatches the Al Plushie and snaffles it to death*

Thankjoo *shmee*

Welcome - so glad to see you've come on over here. You know how much I loved your story and all your icons. Now just one question, when shall there be more? No pressure, mind you and I promise not to drag out that wet noodle...unless you force me to.

jmoniz said:
Welcome - so glad to see you've come on over here. You know how much I loved your story and all your icons. Now just one question, when shall there be more? No pressure, mind you and I promise not to drag out that wet noodle...unless you force me to.

*gasp*

Mon amie! *tackles with luff* Wells, I dunno, I was thinking maybe...um...replacing said story with happy QL comic strips? Unless *eyes wet noodle* Maybe I can do both! Yea yea o_.

My plot bunny has gone on vacation for said story. I hope he comes back...

Thank you amie! *bounces happily*