Wha? Huh? Missing episode on Season 3?

S

shauthor

So... I'm watching "Rebel Without a Clue" and at the end, Sam jumps into a guy in sunglasses on some lady's doorstep. She says, "Oh no, it's you!" or something, he looks confused, and, there's the credits.

Next episode opens with Sam putting Scrooge's underwear on. Um, what? Rewind! Yep, lady with sunglasses. Fast forward... scrooge's underwear.

Why did I have to watch this scene twice before I figured out that I hadn't accidentally hit the wrong button or something? Ew!

Where's the episode with the lady? 0.o

Thanks guys... (new here!) =)
Heather

That episode would be "Her Charm," which is on Season 2. The leap ending was a repeat. Don't worry, none of the episodes are missing.

Ah, thanks.

And I just finished watching that episode, A Little Miracle, and they did the same thing again. The next episode would be Runaway, but they had a completely different preview.

I guess I might have figured all this out if I had Season 2 on DVD, but the place I picked up One and Three didn't carry it. =( Oh well.

jmoniz said:
She knew the person Sam had leaped into and wasn't pleased to see him, to say the least.

Hi all:wavey

Sam had just leapt into An FBI agent sent to protect, he very soon after gets sprayed with bullets whilst trying to start his car
Lee

Welcome, Heather!

Yeah, it's annoying, but we'll try to help you keep it straight.

The next episode after A Little Miracle is definitely Runaway, but the teaser you saw was for Sea Bride. (Sam's on a ship, and a lady in a dress kisses him then slaps him.)

Let me guess. The next episode, Runaway, ends with Sam leaping into an old African-American man ("Color of Truth") rather than into the next episode, with Sam as a pregnant woman ("8 1/2 Months")?

(Why do I know such ridiculously obscure information? I had the episodes taped off of NBC and watched them endlessly! Not that that's any excuse...) ;-P

Anyway...again, welcome! Feel free to ask anything else you're wondering about.