UK Season One DVD Easter Eggs.

B

BlueSovereign

I've been trying to figure out where these Easter Eggs are on the DVD. I've tried to find them myself and I can't find any websites that I have searched so far to give me the answer. I'm just replaying the set and it's bugging me that I can't find them :banghead .

Thanks for the link !
I'll check them out and let you know if they are on the UK version.

Still waiting for Season Two though, maybe its being delayed because they are working on restoring MIA etc. I hope this is true and that you folks in the US will be able to exchange your current S2 sets for the restored ones. Fingers crossed for that.

Sorry that I have not replied in ages. I still have not got around to viewing these Easter Eggs yet.

Okay, I just checked the UK Season One set for these Easter Egg's and they are there !

There is one minor difference though. Because the UK version does not have an subtitles in Francais you have to press the left arrow key on English instead.

Otherwise they are fine.

It was great to see these messages from the two of them. Its hard to believe its been 10 years since the end of this show, I hope I get to see all these episodes again - especially the ones I missed the first time including "B**gymen" - it was so hard back in school when I had missed that one and my friends were telling me about it the day after. Nobody seemed to have in on tape handy either.

I will get to see it, even if it means downloading the episode (and its follow-on) on dial-up !