We want bonus features on the DVD's!!!

beckett214

Project QL Intern
Jan 12, 2006
I think we deserve some QL extras on these DVD sets. It's no fair! I know in the first season DVD set, they had those like 30 second episode introductions from Scott Bakula. But even that was kinda scarce. Hopefully with season 5 they will finish off the series with a BANG...giving us a disc or two of extras (behind the scenes, outtakes, interviews, ANYTHING!!:nut)

beckett214 said:
I think we deserve some QL extras on these DVD sets. It's no fair! I know in the first season DVD set, they had those like 30 second episode introductions from Scott Bakula. But even that was kinda scarce. Hopefully with season 5 they will finish off the series with a BANG...giving us a disc or two of extras (behind the scenes, outtakes, interviews, ANYTHING!!:nut)

Again, join the club...we've got jackets. :\

Samantha Beckett

SamBeckettfann said:
really Tom, where did you hear this? i hope its true.
It said so in the press release. Check on this category of threads for the one that announced when the 4th season will come out. It has a link for the release site. It says it there.

Samantha Beckett

Al's Handlink said:
The Season 4 DVD's are supposed to have at least a couple. including a bonus episode from the fifth season

The Bonus Episode from the fifth season that will have Season 4 on DVD is the episode "Liberation" in this episode Sam leaps into the life of Margaret Sanders who must prevent his daughter from getting killed in a violent protest.:heybaby

DivadSB said:
The Bonus Episode from the fifth season that will have Season 4 on DVD is the episode "Liberation" in this episode Sam leaps into the life of Margaret Sanders who must prevent this daughter from getting killed in a violent protest.:heybaby

Where'd u hear that? I didnt think they had announced what it was gonna be.

Samantha Beckett

In another post on the board, someone said that Deborah Pratt (One of the best QL writers) was trying to get Universal to put bonus materials on the DVD's and even had ready materials (A blooper reel and interviews) for them but Universal didn't even bother, Damn you Universal!!!

I just hope that they show Deborah's involvement for the fith season at least, and put some decent bonus stuff on the DVD's........

Come on!!!:banghead

Last edited by a moderator:
ive never seen the evil leapers episodes but they sound great, im gonna wait for the region 2 dvds for the original music.