Fave 'oh boy' moment?

ian2k6

Project QL Intern
Mar 29, 2006
my fave is probably the leap back when they switch places and both say 'oh boy'

and in 'glitter rock' when he leaps into a rock star during a massive gig

I like in 'A Hunting we will go when he gets smacked into a phonebox, called a kidnapper and held up by two guys, all in the space of 20 seconds, the look on his face is priceless! :)

ziggysego said:
When he leaps into a man in the electric chair and it is about to be switched on.

Technically, that was an "Oh, God," moment... but it was a good one.

This is a hard question! There are so many to choose from. I'll have to think this one over for awhile.

i like all of them, some of them at the top though is when he's Eddie Bracket in Ghost Ship and he bends down to pick up a fallen cigarette and he can barely choke out the "oh boy" because the plane is plummeting down and hes trying to signal someone in back for help hehe.

i also love it when hes tonic and hes really smart and says it right into the microphone on stage, lol.

i also love the many "oh boy"s in Honeymoon Express.

I had to look through the episode guide to better refresh my memory. I personally like the one for "Stand Up" when Sam's in the middle of telling a joke. I thought it was clever the way he squeezed the "oh, boy" in there.

QL Nut said:
I had to look through the episode guide to better refresh my memory. I personally like the one for "Stand Up" when Sam's in the middle of telling a joke. I thought it was clever the way he squeezed the "oh, boy" in there.

Yeah, I liked that one too, and it actually made the joke kinda funny. Kinda......

ive forgot the name of the episode but its where he leaps into an indian and says:

(sam) oh boy, im an indian

(old indian guy) could be worse, you could be a white man :)

Gloria: Sam...
Sam: (finally I'm going to be called by my real name)
Gloria: Come on you don't want to be late. Miss youngest executive secretary ever.
Sam: (Miss?)[Looks in mirror] Oh Boy!

naggindragon said:
Gloria: Sam...
Sam: (finally I'm going to be called by my real name)
Gloria: Come on you don't want to be late. Miss youngest executive secretary ever.
Sam: (Miss?)[Looks in mirror] Oh Boy!

OHH yeah! id forgoten about that, i remember that was the one that made me want to see sam in series two for seein him prancing round in a dress lol!

my most favourite moment of oh boy,.....it wasnt a oh boy actually was in the episode last dance of an execution where sam started to scream there must have been some mistake here.And that leap was very ecxiting to watch specially in the end where the ending was a bit shocking

My Fave

I would have to say my favorite "Oh Boy" would have to be when Sam was Maralyn Monroe driver.

:dreaming I loved that 'oh boy.' It was so cute, it sounded like he was almost out of breath.

Sara_Leaper85 said:
:dreaming I loved that 'oh boy.' It was so cute, it sounded like he was almost out of breath.

:sing Take my breath aaawwwaaayyyyy, yeah I liked that one too, but the best ones are the OMG, did that just happen? moments:eek

ziggysego said:
When he leaps into a man in the electric chair and it is about to be switched on.

I LOVE that episode....Sams sheer fear when Al fianlly gets there and he asks "Where were you?"
It breaks my heart, the betrayal he felt and the fear that he was going to die alone...guess thats why I find "Shock Theatre" so moving too...

For humour though, my fave Oh Boy moemnt has to be "Im a mommy!"
PMSL
Angie
xxxxx

Im not that up to date at the mo. I havent sene QL in YEARS, and haev just bought season 2 and 3 on DVD...:D

ziggysego said:
One that makes me giggle the most is the Hurricane leap in. The wind is blowing up and one of the girls says something about 'Getting out before the hurricane arrives' and Sam replied "Hurricane??". At the moment, a newspaper blows in and covers Sam's face, to which he says.... "Oh Boy!" :lol

aww i'm too late, i was gonna say that one :p

another one fav oh boy moment was in the episode runnaway.As sam leaps into a 13 years old brat his sister throws the sandwich mcdonalds i guess lol and the milkshake on him .OH BOY hehe

i also love Animal Frat, if i have this right, i think the oh boy was when some guy barfed on his pants, and hes like "oh boy". lol.

i also love the Temptation Eyes and The Plays the Thing oh boys. they were sooo cute!