820 Brotherhood, Part II

Brotherhood, Part II

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Brotherhood, Part II
August 31, 2000

Near Flagstaff, Arizona

An enjoyable father/son camping trip takes a fatal turn when Sam leaps into his nephew, Jonathan Thomas Beckett. Sam's mission of keeping his brother Tom from exposing the Project turns to one of life and death as they struggle to survive in the wilderness.

Written by: A. J. Burfield

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and six back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.8

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom sure is like Sam in many ways, which is probably why clash. However, the ending was very heartwarming, seeing Sam clear his brother's anger and guilt. Great job, and I wonder if there will be some foreshadowing to the age of the project, as mentioned in the episode.

Tom sure is like Sam in many ways, which is probably why clash. However, the ending was very heartwarming, seeing Sam clear his brother's anger and guilt. Great job, and I wonder if there will be some foreshadowing to the age of the project, as mentioned in the episode.

Are you referring to how long Sam has been Leaping? The 5th Season Lee Harvey Oswald episode gave 1999 as the year, so Sam started @ 1995 most likely... Also, as the Virtual Seasons progress, you'll see more of what "time" it is with Al and the Project

And on a foreshadowing note, most of Season 11 of the VS happens as a result of this episode (Sam leaping into his nephew) combined with some episodes from the next few seasons

Not that. I remember in the episode that there was mention of the project needing to have some renovations done because of its age and overusage in the past few years. I was wondering if that was going to be foreshadowed at all. Sorry for the misunderstanding.