Looking for a roomie

JulieB

Project QL Intern
Dec 13, 2008
Deep in the heart o' Texas
Hi, all. I've already booked a room with two beds for Thursday - Sunday nights and am looking for someone to share.

I'm female (though not nearly as young and gorgeous as my avatar) and would prefer another female.

If you're interested, reply here or contact me through my profile. I have the e-mail option turned on.

Still looking?

Hi, all. I've already booked a room with two beds for Thursday - Sunday nights and am looking for someone to share.

I'm female (though not nearly as young and gorgeous as my avatar) and would prefer another female.

If you're interested, reply here or contact me through my profile. I have the e-mail option turned on.

Hi Julie -
Do you have a roomie yet? I still want to go, but need one myself. Money's been tight and I still haven't bought my ticket yet or airfare. But, I need to know. I was hoping to stay until Monday or Tuesday. I never leave a con the night it ends. Too tiring. I'm in Connecticut, where are u?

Judy

Apologies to anyone who has sent me e-mail (except the person who sent mail last night and is getting a reply) through the board to me. Seems my hosting company put the thumbscrews on the spam filter and didn't tell me. I went in and tweaked my filter on Friday and all sorts of stuff has started to come through.

Please accept my apologies.

Judy, I'm in Texas. My plan is to arrive Thursday (probably take an early flight out of DFW) and leave sometime on Monday.

If that works out for you, let me know!

:hurray:That works out fine!! In fact, that's what I was planning to do anyway. Usually on Sunday night, once the con winds down, I like to go out to dinner somewhere.

I still need to buy my con ticket, but money is tight, so I'll probably end up sitting in the way back. But, I need your opinion on something.

Just over 4yrs ago when I went to Florida on Delta, I took a bump on the way home and got a free r/t ticket from them to use. Now, they told me it was good for a year, but I never used it. Do you still think they'll honor it? If so, my airfare's taken care of. I don't think DFW is Delta's main hub, but AA is. What do you think?

Email me personally if you can, I work very early in the morning - although trying for a new job at the moment - so I check my mail every few days.

HUGS :wavey:wavey
Judy