My Ql Masterpeice :)

Sam Beckett Fan

Re-Writing Life
Jun 3, 2005
medium.com
Hey all.
So I figured out my photoshop problem...well not really but I uninstalled and rinstalled and it opened in landscape. So I was able to create my image. I just finished it now I have been working on it for hours. It's my very first photoshop image and I am sooo proud of it. :hurray:

WalkSlowly.jpg

Wow, that's nice.

I wish I could make something like that, but I have NO idea on how to use Photoshop. I don't even have the program, yet even if I did, I still wouldn't know how to use it.

I can see why you're proud of it. It looks like there was a lot of hard work involved.

Yeah I am very very new at photoshop, I just browsed all my options until I found ones that I liked. Usually my skills would be like yours Enterprise, Powerpoint and paint used to be my image buddies :)

Sam Beckett Fan said:
Yeah I am very very new at photoshop, I just browsed all my options until I found ones that I liked. Usually my skills would be like yours Enterprise, Powerpoint and paint used to be my image buddies :)

Bestest Friends for people with ZERO computer artistic skills are ol' PP and MSP. Good Times....:rolleyes

I agree with Leaper1, can't wait untill your a Photoshop whizz and we can all enjoy your full talent!

Ok so I made another image but I must say I am not as happy with this one but I really liked the idea and there was not much else I could do.
IfOnlyYouKnew.jpg

I don't see why you shouldn't be as happy with this one. I think it's just as good as the first.

leaper said:
wow this one was much better than the previous one lol

I know you didn't mean any insult, but I am a little offended by that, my first one is the one I am proud of.

thank you though.
and thank you SamBeckett94

sorry i didnt mean like that i wanted to say that your first pic was very beautifull but i liked that one better becouse of the donna thing.the end:D

leaper said:
sorry i didnt mean like that i wanted to say that your first pic was very beautifull but i liked that one better becouse of the donna thing.the end:D

Ah, gotcha. :)
thank you Leaper yes I like Donna :)

ad thanx Ziggy.