Hi everyone

samnal

Banned
Feb 5, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
I am a long time leaper and first time poster here. My name is Terri Librande and I live in North Olmsted OHIO. I've been into QL since the first run of "Dearheart" and I can't think of any other show that I've ever loved this much. I do write, used to do a lot of fannish art, (not so good) and I have made some music videos in the far past. I started out an AL fan and then, during this incredible moment at the con in 1993 when what my best friend and Observer, Beth and pulled what we refer now to the old "switcheroo"! The moment I saw Scott, and the moment she saw Dean something or someone 'switched' us. I went from Al to Sam in about one second and she is still a much better Observer than I am. As a matter of fact, thank God for QL -- Beth and I met on the net (cleveland freenet, that is which doesn't exist anymore) because she posted her PHONE # and begged for anyone to call her if they loved QL. I did. We were on the phone for 8 hours. We have been sharing space now for about 14 years. Ain't fandom grand??? I was out of fandom for about the last eight years due to no reason at all and I'm mad in love with QL all over again. I hope to make a lot of new friends here and get acquainted with my old friends as well!
Terri Librande/Buster1033, Samnal

That's fascinating! I dropped out of the fandom for a long time myself . . . had collected ALL the episodes from the Sci-Fi channel reruns, watched them religiously until I graduated high school in 2000. Then stuff happened (like Life - pesky thing) and I got into other things like Dungeons and Dragons and anime and fantasy. It wasn't until January of last year that I *really* got back into QL again . . . and discovered how much I *really* loved Al and Dean Stockwell.

*hug!* New people to Al's Place. I love new people. Welcomes to yous!

Welcome to the Board!

Now you can enjoy QL with loads more fans - and nice to know that your combined love of the show helped bring you and your partner together, aaahhh never fails.

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

I came to the fandom thing late, and once hooked, I've just kept going.

Our dear friend Sue (who is absent from the board through circumstances beyond her control) summed it up really well on her website:

"My world is Quantum Leap; real life is just the ad breaks!"