I Heard Scott Say "Oh, boy!" Live!

StrayStar

Project QL Intern
Dec 17, 2010
Romania
quantum-stills.blogspot.com
Hey guys! Back from Destination Star Trek London! The event was pretty poorly organized, but getting to meet so many of my favorite Star Trek actors, and getting to see the five captains on stage together was truly amazing. The best part for me was Scott, though. I'm very very happy that I go to see him again. I've had a photo taken with him, and I've even managed to talk to him during the autograph session. It was out of this world! BUT, the best part QL-wise was that I heard him say "Oh, boy!" live! Somebody asked him to do it during one of his talks, and he did. I can't tell you how awesome that was! He also indulged us and sang in both panels. He has a fantastic voice! I was practically liquifying in my seat.

I've taken quite a few pics of him during his panels. A guy next to me said I could make a movie out of them.:roflmao: Well, it remains to be seen how many of them have actually come out all rigt. We were not allowed to use flash during the talks.

Anyway, this has been a truly surreal experience for me. I'm really glad I went, even though, *shhhh* I've spent a small fortune this weekend. It was well worth it though.

I bet he gets asked to do that a lot - saying "Oh, boy!" I could even just imagine him saying that as a reaction to being asked, LOL!
:roflmao: It's possible. He had said it once before, probably without realizing. He was talking about something and he let out a "oh boy, this and that". I was giggling to myself and felt like turning to the person next to me and say, "Did you hear that? He said 'oh boy'!" But no one else seemed to notice. A few minutes later the question was popped and he said it again.

Yeah, he really is a great guy. You couldn't ask for a better experience as a fan meeting your hero. I actually thanked him for being so nice to his fans while he was signing my autograph and he said his fans are nice to him.

Here are some pics. I'll eventually upload everything somewhere, but until then I thought I'd give you a sneak preview. :D

DSTL_scott1.jpg

DSTL_scott2.jpg

DSTL_scott3.jpg

DSTL_scott4.jpg

Last edited: