Then Darkness Falls - Comments

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
This comment thread was moved here since I moved the story to a new thread. But the posts are in order of the original topic. Thanks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/2/03
MJ:
This is something that just came into my brain just this afternoon.... and it's just the beginning of the leap... not saying that I want it to be a round robin or not... I'm just looking for some input. What do you guys think? Should I keep going with this or not???

(snip of story taken out)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/2/03
Leaper1:
Absolutely you should continue with this!

Incredible! Wonderful!

Actually, incredible is the wrong word, for it is exactly the sort of thing I have come to expect of you, and therefore entirely credible. Pure genius!

I shant sleep tonite for worrying about our Sam!

"Your talent is God's gift to you, how you use it is your gift back to God"

Helen

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/2/03
MJ:
Hehehe... and to think that I spun that out and I don't know where to go next. Hmmmm I wonder what to do now...
Hmmmm...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/3/03
Mstalanon:
Maybe a Round Robin Effort... just a thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/3/03
MJ
Shooting from the hip...
<snip of story>
I came up with something...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/4/03
Leaper1:
WOW!

When you shoot, MJ, you are bang on target!
add the letters AW after your name (Ace Writer)

Helen

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. (Leo Buscaglia)

Leap and the net will appear. (Anon)

Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts. (Charles Dickens)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/4/03
MJ:
Helen,
I think that you are so funny! AW (Ace Writer) I am not. I just like to write and this one is just one that I'm just doing cuz i want to write something and pound on the keyboard. Last night, I was in a definite mood and when I pounded that into the keyboard last night, I just put everything into it that I could - even when I really didn't want to write.

Hmmm... I wonder what would it would be like if I actually put everything into it - heart, body, mind and soul? ACK!

Still reaching for that unreachable star...
MJ

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/4/03
Leaper1:
I am sincere MJ (but glad I amuse, too!)
yeah, if this is you when you are not giving your all, then your all must be awesome!
There is a quote along the lines of:
A professional is a person who can do his best at a time when he doesn't particularly feel like it.
(Alistair Cooke)

Guess that makes you a pro, MJ!

Helen

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. (Leo Buscaglia)

Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts. (Charles Dickens)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/4/03
MJ:
I really appreciate the kind words Helen. *blush* You are too sweet.

Still reaching that unreachable star....
MJ

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/10/03
MJ:
<snip of story>
Okay... hmmm... that's all for today... I think. Helen? Any comments or suggestions? *grin*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/10/03
Leaper1:
Ooh MJ
You make me feel so special, like you are writing just for little ol' me. What can I say?
Very moving as usual. I am crying and praying alongside Al.
And I can see the scene playing out before my eyes. You write so graphically, and the characters are spot on.

Leaper 1 throws roses at MJ's feet. Bravo. Brava.

More. Pleeeaase! (looks at MJ with pleading puppydog eyes)

Suggestion:
I wouldn't presume to input on your content - you don't need help from me in that department, but maybe you should get Brian to move the story part of this thread to its own thread in the fanfic section. That way, maybe more people will pick up on it.

Helen

Helen

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

2/10/03
MJ:

Ok, Helen, I took your suggestion and have moved the main parts of the story over to a new thread.

Hopefully, everyone will enjoy it.

Still reaching for that unreachable star....
MJ