What is the story arc for the 13th Season?

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Can you keep a secret? So can I! :) Just know that there is a season arc that will run the span of the season. It is already in the planning stages and the director has been kept in the loop and is in the process of "okaying" the final stages of the plan.​

Sam Beckett Fan said:
sounds exciting but if you need stories i am in the process of writing a real intense one that i would like to have aired.
Oh, I'm sure MJ will be able to fit your story into next season's schedule somewhere (depending on when you get it in to her). The "story arcs" are generally stretched out over the course of the season, so there can often be standalone episodes in-between. So, for example, the Season 11 arc ("Project Liberty"), which is the first time MJ started doing this, went something like this:

1106 "True Callings, Part I ? The Fellowship of the Leapees" by Greg Carey
1107 "True Callings, Part II ? The Two Sams" by Greg Carey
1108 "True Callings, Part III ? The Return of the Hero" by Greg Carey
1114 "The Enemy" by Greg Carey
1117 "Eternal Shadows: The Dawning" by M. J. Cogburn
1118 "Eternal Shadows: The Emergence" by M. J. Cogburn
1119 "Eternal Shadows: The Supremacy" by M. J. Cogburn
1120 "Eternal Shadows: The Enchantment" by M. J. Cogburn
1128 "Quantum Evolution" by Greg Carey
1129 "Quantum Departure" by Greg Carey
1130 "Give Me Liberty" by M. J. Cogburn & Damon C. Sugameli
1131 "Give Me Death" by M. J. Cogburn & Damon C. Sugameli

Then there's Phase I of my "Rogue Leaper" arc, which has been an ongoing process since Season 10:

1013 "Second Genesis" by Damon C. Sugameli
1014 "Second Genesis, Part II" by Damon C. Sugameli
1107 "True Callings, Part II ? The Two Sams" by Greg Carey
1108 "True Callings, Part III ? The Return of the Hero" by Greg Carey
1123 "I Left a Little Piece of Myself On the Farm, Part II ? Hostile Measures" by Mike Bloxam & Erin Bauer
1124 "I Left a Little Piece of Myself On the Farm, Part III ? Hospitalization" by Mike Bloxam & Erin Bauer
1204 "Killin' More Time" by Mike Bloxam & Damon C. Sugameli

Which brings us to the current Season 12 arc (TOP SECRET), which spins out of, but may not necessarily directly continue from, "Killin' More Time." Then again, perhaps it does. You'll have to read the stories to find out if there's a connection or not. ;)

1204 "Killin' More Time" by Mike Bloxam & Damon C. Sugameli
1224 "The Calm Before the Storm" by Mike Bloxam
1225 "Shockwave" by Mike Bloxam & Damon C. Sugameli
1226 "Shockwave, Part II ? ??????? ??????" by Mike Bloxam & Damon C. Sugameli
1230 "Fate's Wide Wheel" by Mike Bloxam & Damon C. Sugameli
1231 "Fate's Wide Wheel, Part II ? ???????" by Mike Bloxam & Damon C. Sugameli

NOTE: There are also other stories within this arc, but for the purposes of secrecy, I don't want to reveal them just yet (plus, some of them don't have titles yet). But anyway, this should give everyone a general idea of what the "season arcs" are like... sometimes they continue from one episode to the next, sometimes they don't. It all depends on what's going on within a given leap at any one time.

As for Season 13... you'll all have to wait and see what it's about. :sup

Damon

thanks for the good word Damen, i was actually wondering what an arc was but did not wanna ask because i could forsee myself getting the answer you'll have to wait and see, lol.

I should add unofficially Guinea Pig I and II from Season 10 is kinda like a prequal story for the 11th season story arc as it introduces a charcter named Dr. Alexander Garner who will cross paths a few more times with Sam, just like Second Genesis introduced Dr. Connors... Reading the 11th season story arc without knowing this might confuse a few ppl during the course of the storyline