New(SamBeckett94)

SamBeckett94

Project QL Intern
Jan 21, 2007
Hello. My username is SamBeckett94. My real first name is Samuel. My real surname is classified (no, I am not called Sam Classified). I joined about four days to a week ago, and I hope I will continue to enjoy my time in the forums instead of just messing with the completely public options, however entertaining they may be. My internet login username is daleksam24.

Hello Samuel. Nice to see you here! I hope you make youself at home and have tons of fun. Everyone is so nice here!

newleaper said:
Hello Samuel. Nice to see you here! I hope you make youself at home and have tons of fun. Everyone is so nice here!
Thanks for the greeting, and if you wish, abbrieviate my name. I don't mind whether I'm called Sam or Samuel, so it is entirely up to you what you call me. Again, thanks for the greeting.

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit - I live down South from you in Bedford.

With a name like Sam, you're bound to fit right in here.

So pull up a barstool and sit a spell.

Thanks for these greetings. I won't post anymore replies on this thread until the greetings have ended.

ziggysego said:
Purely to save me the time of checking the thread each time I enter Al's Place (I may post the occasional message or a message whenever I have something to say on the thread). I will definetely reply to replies if I'm on the thread while I get a reply, or if I've had a reply, but not been in the forum recently, I'll definitely add messages then.

Last edited:
Thank you to all of the above greetings-I will next send another post to the thread if/when I recieve any more.

Thank you all for the greetings - You can find out more about me by visiting my profile (obviously).