My QL Composition~ Chapter 1 & comments

*Al'sChick*

Project QL Intern
Nov 18, 2005
Somewhere,Texas
Well I guess this is not so much of a composition then it is a so called "Book."!
But anyways...
I wasnt to sure about posting this, Ive been working on it for quite sometime now and I just want to all to be pleased with it.
This is only going to be Chapter 1 of MANY!
But just tell me what you think and if everyone likes it I can SURELY post the next Chapter.
Enjoy!

*Al'sChick*

Chapter 1:
As the feeling of leaping around in time, began to fade, Sam felt a warm hand tugging at his; bribing him to follow it into the dark room. The girl that was leading Sam through the black room spun around and clung to his neck. Her breath stung his cheek as she began to push her face towards his, forcing their lips together, pulling his mouth open with hers, and drowning him in her passionate grip. Sam, confused, backed away. Who is she? Sam couldn?t identify her from were he was standing. Slowly he moved around to catch a glimpse of the woman?s curving figure and stunning face. Beth? Beth, who?s Beth? This is her, who ever she is? ?What? What?s wrong?? Beth questioned. ?Beth?? Sam yelped out at his best friend?s wife. Al?s wife, Beth, was standing before him willing to give hers and his to the man Sam had just leapt into. He could only hope that this was sometime way in the past, sometime before Al fell in love with the one girl he couldn?t live with out. ?Cole? What?s going on?? She questioned again. ?Beth, What about your husband, Al?? Sam asked pleadingly, as she began pulling him on her and lying down on a bed behind them, shoving her lips upon his once more. Sam yanked back as she answered, ?What he doesn?t know won?t hurt him.? She grinned widely at him. ?No!? Sam barked, as he jolted towards the door. Beth, having no idea that her Cole was now possessed by Sam, called Coles name as she reached for him, Sam trudged away ripping his arm from her grasp. When the door to Beth and Al?s quarters lifted, Sam knew exactly were he was, Project Quantum Leap, New Mexico. He was home or was at least at the project, but what year? Was he still here? Had he even leapt yet? All these questions filled his mind, but he knew they would soon be answered by the project observer, his best friend, his married best friend, the one he dreaded to encounter after that intense moment with Beth Calavicci. Sam knew he had to break the news to his friend, and could barley think of what could happen if Ziggy broke it to him first. ?Oh boy!?

I thought I had posted a reply here, but I guess it didn't take. I was saying the same thing. Post more, please! I want to know what happens next!

*Al'sChick* said:
And heres Chapter 4, because they are both really short.
Enjoy! :D

*Al'sChick*

Chapter 4:
?Admiral?? Ziggy's smooth tone filled the room as Al sat up from lying on his side next to Beth on his bed scooped up in fading dreams of her touch. ?Yeah Zig.? Al replied as he lit a cigar that he had tucked in his mouth, ?This better be good news.? He mumbled under his breath. ?I heard that.? Ziggy sounded, making Al chuckle. Ziggy smirked ?I thought you would want to know, I?ve located Dr. Beckett.? Al wide eyed slipped out of bed, trying not to wake Beth, stared hard at the ceiling. ?And? Ziggy were is he? Is he alright? Answer me!? Temper rising Al yanked on his clothes. ?He is fine. But about his whereabouts-,? Ziggy shied away. ?Ziggy!? Al shot the ceiling another dirty look. ?Head over to the control room, Admiral.? Ziggy shot back. ?Zig-?Al was cut off when the computer interrupted, ?You?ll see.? The humming faded when Ziggy exited the room. After kissing Beth goodbye, Al stepped out of the room, groaning.

=O Really good! I wanna hear the rest! Get posting you!