Glitter Rock!

Wow! It is very nice. I think that dark pink was the best color to use here, since this is a punk rock band, and it would mesh so well with Sam's makeup and odd hair. Good job, Angvav.

Wow thank you everyone :)

I hope I don't come across as bragging here, because I'm not :)

But that pic took a while to get done and looking right.

I did have the pic in black initially, but changed it to hot pink, considering that sam was in a band in the episode.

And Laurence, I love your pics. Their amazing!

:)

And ohboy thanks again for the very kind words. You have been very nice towards my pics :)

Much appreciated people :)

Thank you very much :)

I'll tell you how I started drawing.

By starting off simple.

Like copying other people's cartoons.

I took it slow, and when I was ready, I drew more difficult stuff. Like drawing stuff like real people's faces - just outlines.

Then I drew harder things when I was ready again. Like people's face's with light and shade.

And a lot of practice helps!

:)

angvav said:
Laurence I am so sorry :(

Geez I am a dill

:(

Ah, don't worry angvav. If it makes you feel better, I'm sure that I've been incorrect plenty more times than you have. And of course, being a dill gets one into quite a number of pickles, eh?

:| (I apologize for the bad pun) :|

ohboy said:
Ah, don't worry angvav. If it makes you feel better, I'm sure that I've been incorrect plenty more times than you have. And of course, being a dill gets one into quite a number of pickles, eh?

:| (I apologize for the bad pun) :|

Never apologize for a bad pun - I positively cherish them!
Puns are such fun.

laurence said:
Absolutely no need to be sorry for, Angvav, it's not the first time. It makes me laugh!
And Bex, it's not me, not this time :)

LOL!!! Oh gosh, I didn't realise i was so out of it!!! I've been pretty stressed lately.

Who's was it Angavs??

It was excellent!!