Recent dean stockwell picture

Thanks for that!

Of course I just got the TAR scared out of me when I came over here to thank you and the page in the other window changed to a very LOUD ad for Zorro in Spanish! :lol

McDuck said:
Of course I just got the TAR scared out of me when I came over here to thank you and the page in the other window changed to a very LOUD ad for Zorro in Spanish! :lol

Hehe, FYI, the ad wasn't in Spanish, it was in French... If you look at the bottom of the page with Dean's pic, you can see the copyright, and it says "Tous droits r?serv?s", which means, of course, "All Rights Reserved" in French. I also got scared about it, but it was mainly because I wasn't expecting that kind of thing to happen, plus, the ad is for France, so the accent of the guy that was speaking caught me off-guard, lol ;)

But the pic was pretty good. He has more wrinkles also, but he still looks young inside :)

See you!

Clara

He still looks good for his age, that's for sure. And it wouldn't be hard to imagine him back in the Observer role...

i dont think he would need and makeup for 'a bold leap forward' because its supposed to be set over 10 years later anyway.