I am selling a QL Convention Ticket

Ray2007

Project QL Intern
Jan 5, 2007
New York
Hi quantum leapers, unfortunately I cannot attend the convention this january, an emergency came up, unless something happens I cant go to the convention, I'm pissed about all this but the money will really help someone :blackeye, but what can you do when fate, time or whatever, deals you a nasty hand:x.

I purchased an Accelerator Chamber ticket for this convention back in March when they opened the ticket sales on here, the ticket is $299. This type of pass for the convention is sold out so someone is gonna have to leap into the seat that was orginally mine.
Remember this ticket gives you more access and opportunities, its the next highest access under string theorists. According to the rules of this convention, I have to charge a fee of $15. Also, I am willing to reduce the price of this ticket but of course you would still have to put in the rest.

If you are interested in purchasing this ticket from me, contact me at ray_2368@hotmail.com. I am also a member of Al's Place so you can also leave me a messge on here. I hate that I gotta give this up but this would really help a loved one out. This type of ticket is sold out, if you would like it, contact me, preferably,at
ray_2368@hotmail.com.

I seriously would HATE for this ticket to go to waste :censored !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ok cool! I can't seem to send him a private message as I don't seem to have permission. I will send him an email and hopefully will get a response.