Early edition.

I have never seen it but Kristen told me all about it, she has seen some. It sounds very interesting I want to see it but it does no seem to be on DVD.

isz said:
I think i read somewhere on the IMDB board for this series ,that it did get out on DVD.

No, Early Edition has not been released to DVD. I don't believe there are any plans to do so at the moment.

I wish they would release it to DVD as it's one of my favorite TV shows.

jmoniz said:
Check your local listings. It may air in your area and not in someone else's so it's best not to rely on someone else finding the information for you.

Ok thanx, although knowing my luck if it does air in my area it will likely be a channel I don't get. :p

I am signed up over on www.tvshowsondvd.com to be notified if Early Edition ever gets released. So far, no news.

I missed the first episode of Journeyman because my DVR decided to randomly erase it, but my friend showed it to me and I liked it. I'm waiting for the first season DVD release to watch more.

ziggysego said:
I used to enjoy this programme. It was kind of in the same vein as Quantum Leap, but an enjoyable one. We all remember the cheap rip-offs ;)

Do you think it was in the same vein as QL? How So? I can't see the connection myself. I saw a few of the eps of this show but as usual anything sci fi is shown at a stupid time-slot on free to air and moves around each week. Early Edition as I recall was on about 4.00pm on a Saturday or Sunday. I don't even bother watching the shows I like on Free to air anymore I just wait until they come out on DVD and buy them or rent them. You wonder how well shows like Enterprise would have really done if they'd been shown at 8.30 on a Wednesday night each week instead of 11.00pm or 12.00am or 1.00am on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. As you can tell I get very frustrated wtih this. :realmad