724 Fallen Hero, Part I

Fallen Hero, Part I

• 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Fallen Hero, Part I
May 28, 1977

Reston, Virginia

When Sam leaps into a rural horse ranch, he is surprised to see someone he recognizes: Alia! And when things start going drastically wrong at the Project, Sam realizes that she is the reason he is here. He isn't happy about having to yank her from her peaceful life, but knows if he doesn't, it will mean the end of Project Quantum Leap.

Written by: A. J. Burfield, M. J. Cogburn & Katherine Freymuth

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as an 8. (This was a good story. It is a good read.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm putting this review in spoilers, since what happens here is pretty big in the series, and I don't want to be the one that ruins the surprise.

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
This was a very sad episode, to see Gooshie die like that. However, I think what got to me most was when Ziggy called Gooshie her "friend", which is saying a lot, considering that she is a computer. I think that you executed the ending, where Al honored Gooshie's death, wonderfully.

On another note, I can't wait to read the next part of what's going on between Sam, Alia and the Evil Leapers. Very exciting, and I hope that Sam defeats Thames, like Al did Zoe. After all, he has to avenge Gooshie now.