Recent content by Classical Theories

1. C

The Week Of......................

Last night (Monday), I journeyed to the convention hotel to meet up with Bex, risa, Brad and Zoe. 4 Australians who are a credit to their people. We spent time in the hotel bar (SPLASH, an awesomely cool bar!) and got to know each other. I drove an hour from my location to hang out and it was...
  2. C

Last Night's Shuttle Launch

One of the perks of living here in Florida. I live 45 mins. from the Cape and can see every launch from my front door but I chose to drive over last nite to see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGUr7VmzZ3k
  3. C

The Leapback United Nations Club

OKOKOKOK....I got a lot going on in my life along with this convention. Loss of business clients, helping out others financially and trying to figure out why putting red socks in with my white briefs caused an explosion of colors. So I got this idea see, and I thought, see, that if we had some...
  4. C

The Marc B. Lee Bowling Adventure!!

THE MARC B. LEE BOWLING ADVENTURE Suggested Dates: March 24th, 25th or 26th, 2009 I've bowled at this location many times. It is incredibly awesome!! I'd like to have a few people join me for an evening of food, loud music and bowling at this place after we've done the "tourist thing"...
  5. C

Celebrity Worship and Convention Adventures

Celebrity Worship and Convention Adventures Today begins my series on experiences in the convention business with all things in relation to it. Celebrities, fandom, the weird and the bizarre and how I got wrapped up in something no idiot would have the common sense to take on. I've been...
  6. C

Unbelievable Price!

Well, as a traveling professional, I was shocked at the flight deal I purchased on New Year's Day. Ready for this? $193 roundtrip Orlando to Orange County. Ok. enough of the bragging. It was 50% sheer luck and 50% experienced patience. I've been staying on top of the prices for months now...
  7. C

The Cheer-leaping Squad!!!

OK, As your official MC <insert ego innoculation here>, :wackoI know what it's like to have to "wait" a solid year before the excitement becomes a reality. The committee will continue to make this a reality by planning what is needed for you all to actually HAVE a reality. Half of the...
  8. C

Web Site Update!!

WOWEEE!! Have you seen the improvements on the website? Brian, you rock!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:
  9. C

Attendence List

Who plans to make the journey...and from where? Carol - Massachusetts Brian - Emma -
  10. C

MARCH 27th IN HISTORY

March 27 Events in History March 27, 1997 "Young Man From Atlanta," opens at Longacre New York City for 85 performances March 27, 1997 39 cult memebers in California commit mass suicide (Hale-Bopp) March 27, 1997 Martin Luther King's son meets with James Earl Ray March 27, 1996...
  11. C

Message from TLB2009 Emcee: MoC Blabbering!!!

Hello all! Looks like it's getting close to that time. In my 25 years of conventioneering, years work out to be days, months to be minutes, days are seconds and then BAM! SHOWTIME!!! :hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair:hair With all the events I have...
  12. C

Hello from Orlando

DISNEY, UNIVERSAL, SUN, BEACHES, and all the damn TOURISTS to go with it. I rather go to Wal-Mart! Finally decided to post here eventhough I should have done this a long time ago. Always loved QL and as a product of 60's, 70's and 80's television, I've learned to study the evolution of pop...