Recent content by CynthialovesQuantumLeap

1. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Freedom

I just watched freedom and what a powerful episode. I think that both Scott and the actor who played Joseph were so great. I wondered if anyone knew did Scott really carry Joseph across the river In the last scene and also did they really film it on location in the mountains
  2. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Why did Sam throw a pie at Al in stand up

Hi everyone sorry for not posting for so long lots was going on. My question is why did Sam throw that pie at al in Stand up. Thank you
  3. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

The Leap home music

Hi everyone, I been watching Quantum leap season 1 here in NY on G4 and I heard that music the Leap home used in Star Crossed, and also Genesis so far. When was it written. And when did Velton Ray Bunch write it
  4. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Pool hall blues orginal music

Can anybody tell me where I could find the pool hall blues episode with its original music. Thank you.
  5. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

list of orginal songs

Does anyone know where I can find the songs that were orginally used in episodes on Quantum leap for example in Maybe Baby Sam and Bunny are in the car they played Someday will be together by the supremes.
  6. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Visited Scott's home state St Louis

I just returned from StLouis and let me say that it is so beatiful place I have seen. The people are so nice. What I enjoyed seeing is the hs where Scott attened. There is a plaque there That honors him. Also I got to see the church where he sang so beautiful.
  7. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Happy Birthday Scott

Tomorrow is Scott's birthday and I want to take this time to wish this special human being a blessed day. I hope he knows how much he means to all of us and how special he is to his family and friends. God thank you for putting such a special human being on this earth. :cheers
  8. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Dragon Con ticket

I bought a Dragon Con ticket that is being held in Atlanta Georgia on the weekend of Sept 3-6 if anyone is interested in buying my ticket Let me know. I just read on the Dragon con website that Dean will be there. email me at CynthiaandBillie@msn.com
  9. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

a cartoon quantum leap

I found this on you tube today. It is so cute of what would of been a cartoon quantum leap series. It has nice drawings. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfpZfJfMlXE&playnext_from=TL&videos=2Ayd2EpECrY&feature=grec
  10. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

a year ago this week

I was just remembering that a year this week I would be in LA at the convention. What wonderful and special lifelong memories I have of that time. I will never forget meeting all the wonderful people I met. Brian, MJ, an so many more. I had such an unforgetable time. It breaks my heart about all...
  11. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Happy Birthday Dean

I want to wish Dean Stockwell a very blessed birthday filled with joy, good health and may he always be young at heart. Enjoy your day with those who are special to you. May you do something special.
  12. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

merry Christmas

I want to wish each and everyone one of you a blessed Merry Christmas, I hope that you all know how blessed you all are to have a home to live in food on your tables and clothes to wear. I am also thankful that I got to meet someo of you at this years convention It was a joy and so memorable. I...
  13. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to take this time to wish everyone a wonderful thanksgiving. We must all be grateful for what we have in our lives. Our health, Strength, homes, and the things money can not buy. I know I am thankful for all that and my brother, mom, and God. I also am thankful that in this year I...
  14. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

a question about Good night dear heart

I was wondering does anyone know where I could find the book that has that poem.Or the poem itself. Thank you.
  15. CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Help

Ever since the convention ended I have tried on and off to find a Melissa that I met there who is from Virgina. She wore glasses and and a blue wind breaker jacket. She got emotional when asking Debra a question. If anyone knows this young lady or knows how to find her let me know. I have tried...