Recent content by ris768

1. R

Happy Easter

Well it is Good Friday in Australia and a public holiday, we also get Monday off in lieu of Easter Sunday being well on a Sunday! Here's wishing everyone a wonderful Easter and a happy 4 day weekend to those lucky to have one. He is risen!
  2. R

Happy Valentine's Day

Just spreading the love. :heybaby Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Love Marissa
  3. R

Happy Australia Day!

To all my fellow Aussie leapers, I wish you a very happy Australia Day and hope you enjoy the day off! Love Marissa.
  4. R

Happy New Year!

:cheers Happy new year everyone! I hope 2010 brings you happiness and many Quantum Leap reruns! Marissa
  5. R

Happy Birthday SherWash

Hope you have a wonderful day.
  6. R

The Informant

Just wondering if anyone has seen the movie yet and what you thought of it. I've been keeping an eye out for it thinking it was being released in September. Finally decided to investigate why it hasn't surfaced to find that it won't be release in Australia until 3 December. It will probably be...
  7. R

Happy Belated Birthday Mike

Sorry I've been AWoL for a few days and noticed on the calendar that we missed your birthday on the 5th. Happy Birthday MikeKraken, hope you had a great day.
  8. R

Happy Belated Birthday Emma

I know what my excuse is for not posting on time to wish you happy birthday and plus I got to wish it to you in person but what about all you other slackers who didn't go to the London Film Con. Happy Birthday for the 19th Emma. Glad you got to see Scott on your birthday too. Love Marissa.
  9. R

Happy Birthday Errowyn

:wave Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day. Marissa
  10. R

Happy Birthday Avilos

Happy Birthday Tom. I hope you have a fantastic day, enjoy! Marissa.
  11. R

Happy Birthday Leaper1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELEN. Hope you have a great day. I look forward to meeting you at the London Film and Comic Con. Lots of Love, Marissa.
  12. R

Happy Birthday Mr Fusion

Happy 22nd Birthday Mr Fusion! Hope you have a wonderful day.:cheers
  13. R

Happy Queen's Birthday Long Weekend

To my fellow Aussies, Enjoy the long weekend but don't forget it is double demerit points the whole weekend. Cheers to the Queen, even though it's not really your birthday, we are happy tol take a day off work for you!
  14. R

Happy Birthday alsplacebartender

:hurray::hurray:Happy Birthday:hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray: Brian:hurray::hurray::hurray: To the man who made so many people's dreams come true less than 3 weeks ago, you deserve to have the day off, to put your feet up and to enjoy the many well wishes that will come your way...
  15. R

We have arrived!!!

Bec (Bexter) and Marissa (Ris768 ) have arrived at the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn, Monday 23rd March 12:45pm. Woohoo! We are really looking forward to this whole week and weekend.