Search results

1. BakFanLin

August 8

Happy Birthday Sam! Where ever you are!....
  2. BakFanLin

Georgia on my mind....

There is a new radio station here now that plays some really great oldies. I've been listening to it for just a few days and have heard some good music that has brought a smile or two...three. This morning I had it on - since I have no DirecTV to watch and no computer these days... long...
  3. BakFanLin

QL Books

I was browsing around in PaperBackSwap tonight and I see that there are several (of not all) of the QL books listed there. There are 13 I do believe. If you liked QL, and still can't get enough, aside from fan-fiction, these books also fill a void. Some of them are delightful! Its a neat site...
  4. BakFanLin

Hello.... again

I joined Al's Place some time ago, but... I don't know what happened, other than life seems to pull and push from all different directions and somewhere in all the shoving, I lost track of where I was. Well, I found it again. Many thanks to Helen (asearcher) for giving me directions to the chat...
  5. BakFanLin

The Belly of The Beast

Here's a link to my Quantum Leap fan-fiction: www.angelfire.com/scifi2/belly This story takes place about a year after events in the last aired episode "Mirror Image." Its rated PG for language ....nothing that wasn't commonly aired on network television. Linda