Search results

1. R

Convention NYC

Does anyone know if there is any talk of a QL Convention in NYC?
  2. R

Goodbye Norma Jean

What was Sam's original mission in this episode? It seems to me that Marilyn would have lived anyway in the "real" history since she completed The Misfits film. The cunning starlet would not have been hired by Marilyn if Sam was not there, correct?
  3. R

For Your Love: Trilogy Part 2

In this episode it is clear that Sam has fathered a child with Abigail, Sammy Jo. She later goes on to work at Project Quantum Leap as Samantha. Sam refers to her as his daughter which biologically cannot be possible, correct? :eek Also, in this episode near the end we see a flash of Leita Ader...
  4. R

Sam's Family.

Where do Sam's friends and family believe he has been for the past four plus years while he is leaping? Do they think he is dead? A secret project? :heybaby:roflmao:
  5. R

How Is It Possible?

I have just re-watched The Leap Home part 2 and I have a giant case of the goose bumps. I do however, have a question about Sam's ability to change history. In this episode Sam saves his brother , Tom, from being killed. Even though Sam was not sent back for this purpose in his original leap he...
  6. R

Sam's fear of heights

In "Leaping Without a Net" we are reminded of Sam's fear of heights However, in the first episode, there is no mention of his fear as he rides in the plane. Thoughts?
  7. R

Aquatic Question

Can Al locate things underwater? Physically go underwater?
  8. R

Freedom Stunt

I know that I have asked before about Scott doing his own stunts, but did anyone notious the egregious stunt double for both him and Taggart in the "Freedom" epsiode when they tumble down the mountain in the snow.
  9. R

Al Predicition

In the All American episode which originally aired in January of 1990, Al tells Sam that he is watching the Steelers in Superbowl Thirty and they are currently down by three. Superbowl Thirty took place in 1996 so how did Al know the Steelers were going to be in Superbowl Thirty? Prophetic...
  10. R

Sam's Stunts

I know Scott does a lot of his own stunts. However, in a Portrait for Troian, near the end scene where Sam is rushing to rescue Troian in the lake can anyone verify that it is Scott who tackles her brother into the water. I believe it is him, but a friend of mine is adamant that it is a double.
  11. R

Catch a Falling Star

At the end of the episode Catch a Falling Star, during the credit sequence, why are there people on stage. What was al that about?
  12. R

Is it possible??

It is my understanding that the imaging chamber is a cavernous room. Is it possible that Sam could ask Al's help to go five miles up the road that Sam is walking down to scout the area for him or does Sam have to get closer in order for Al to be in the same vicinity. Sort of similar to a leash...
  13. R

AL and Sam contact

It is my understanding that Al can only see Sam from the imaging chamber. Let's say Sam is about to step into a very dangerous situation and Al is not with him, how does Al know that he is in danger? Or does he not know at all? Is there a way for AL to constantly monitor Sam's wherabouts?
  14. R

Season 2 Snafu?

At the end of "Americanization of Machiko" on the season 2 DVD Sam leaps into the character from "The Color of Truth". This was from season one. When "What Price Gloria?" begins he is in the body of a woman name Sam, which was the cliffhanger of Season 1. ANy idea as to why this may have happened?