Search results

1. T

Bring Back The...

Now im not sure if this was aired over the pond, but did you guys or have you guys in the UK been catching the Bring Back The.... Series (Brought the cast of The A Team back together) with that loon Justin Lee Collins? Bring Back Dallas proved outright how crappy the cast of Dallas were! Got me...
  2. T

Al's Place

Hey Bartender, Ive always wondered how you got this place started? Looking back throughout the MASSIVE backload of threads and so on, it would seem that you have become the dominant QL site on the whole 'rodernet'. I see that scifi used to have their own ql forums, were they any good...
  3. T

Scifi.com

Anybody else noticed that scifi.com no longer has any ql forums?? Or have i just been slow!! :D
  4. T

Chat

Hey guys, when will you be having another chat session? I notice you have had a few with guest appearances. Paul
  5. T

Newbie here.....

Hi all, Only recently have I rekindled my liking for quantum leap, was a lurker at scifi's crappy forums, then boy was I impressed to discover this site. Whomever put it together...you rule buddy! A little about myself, I'm 29, live in Stirling, Scotland & am married (Although online...