Search results

1. ohboy

Ich bin Züruck (I'm Back)

Ich bin Züruck (I'm Back) I hope this is okay, but if not, then please, feel free to yell at me and lock the thread. :lol I do recall some older members doing this in the past, though. For those that are new, or don't know me, I'm ohboy, and this is the forum where that username makes sense...
  2. ohboy

Why We Still Love Quantum Leap

I'm sure that we've all seen numerous television shows in our lives. Some shows, we watch ten minutes in, and then change the channel. Other times, we'll watch a few episodes, and then lose interest. Even still, there are some shows that we may watch almost through or completely through, but...
  3. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

This has been bothering me lately, and I don't want to leave this undone, so I'm going to make a rather long contribution here, and sort of begin to wrap it up. If anyone would like to help finish this, go ahead. Also, if I started a third Round Robin, would there be any interest for it? After...
  4. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

Alright, I'll try to think of something, if you don't first. I've been a bit busy of late, so it may take longer than usual.
  5. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

Alright, I want to hear from the writers on this. This story has now been going on for about nine months, with many pauses inbetween. Now, I would like to finish this story, I really would. Therefore, how does a few long story contributions sound, where we could just tie up the loose ends and...
  6. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

Sam turned to Buck and Justin. "How about I show you where the oil is?" Buck looked unconvinced, despite the conviction in Sam's voice. "How would you know where the oil is in the first place?" "I know from when I overheard Bill talking about it," Sam said. Buck looked over Sam, thinking...
  7. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

Sam was running out of ideas, but he had one last thing that he could try. "Grandpa, I'm a lawyer. I know when people are hiding something. That's my job, what I'm paid to do. I've had lots of experiences in when people are guilty and lying. I've seen the look on his face. He's trying to hide...
  8. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

Sam debated telling Buck right then and there that Bill was a future murderer, and had found oil beneath the farm. The problem is that Sam could tell Buck would probably want to know how Sam knew all this, and he doubted Buck would believe that a hologram from the future used a talking...
  9. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

"Do you know where Buck is?" Sam asked. Justin thought for a minute. "I think he's in the living room." The two of them left to go check the living room. Sure enough, Buck was sitting on the couch, reading a book. He looked up as Sam and Justin entered the room, and set the book down. "Why...
  10. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

I'll try to add something soon. I appreciate you trying to keep the story running, Jaycol. I agree; this story would be great to see to the finish. It just needs a few more creative minds.
  11. ohboy

Quantum Leap and a video game!

Hello all. I think I alluded to writing a short story about Quantum Leap. I finished the first part of it, and I wanted to get everyone's opinions about it. I was thinking of submitting it to the EarthBound website that I belong to, but I wanted to see what everyone here thought of it first...
  12. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

Sorry, it took me a while to figure something out. Sam explained to his host's brother what Bill was planning, which included Bill killing the family and seizing the property for the oil beneath. He even mentioned the exchange of money and the envelope he still had. He hoped that he hadn't...
  13. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

I'll try to add something either later tonight or a tomorrow afternoon.
  14. ohboy

Quantum Leap Leaving ION (Again)

Figured that I would tell this to people before the series finale, so that you can tape it or such if you can't watch it tonight. Quantum Leap is leaving ION on June 29, where M*A*S*H will take it's place, and E.R. will be bumpbed into the 5:00 timeframe. I got this from the ION Television...
  15. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

Now for an actual post in the story. "Uh, Justin, we need to talk about Bill," Sam said when he finally came to Justin. Justin turned to look at Sam. "What about Bill?" he asked. "Have you noticed Bill acting, or doing anything odd lately?" Sorry it's so short, but I don't have much...
  16. ohboy

My A.A. Degree!

Guess what everybody! Besides stealing Jassian's idea for a posting, I now have an A.A. Degree, having completed the ceremony tonight. Ironically, I got this only a few days before I would have joined Al's Place, my first forum, a year ago. I just wanted to share that with the forum...
  17. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

Good lord! I do hope that everything is alright.
  18. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

It's an older movie. I've only seen part of it, but the gist is that a married couple who want a divorce gets in a bitter battle over their house and possessions. Sam kicked himself mentally, as Bill walked off. He had no idea why he couldn't think of an excuse, or anything to say at all...
  19. ohboy

Round Robin Story B

Am I the only one that thought of War of the Roses, with that last posting? :lol Just before Bill walked out of sight, Victoria walked out of the house, looking like she had just run from the kitchen. "Wait up, Hon!" she said to Bill, who stopped and turned around, walking towards his...
  20. ohboy

Round Robin: What would you do?

Okay. How about: I appear to have A case of insomina at the moment? :lol Seriously, though. A: Advise. I would advise my younger self, from which I would hopefully leap to someone close to me, on doing a few things in the past different.