PQL Podcast Season 2 Episode 8 - Nomad

Christina, Sydnni and Andrew's Quantum Leap Project podcast.

GoForLaunchCee

Project QL Intern
Jan 12, 2024
Check us out on Spotify!

Season 2 Episode 8

You can also find Project Quantum Leap - The Podcast using your favorite podcatcher.

So, we're a bit behind thanks to Christmas, but we finally have that 8th episode up and running. Hear our thoughts on Nomads, and where we think the next half of the season will take us!

- Christina
dragon ball dibujos animados GIF

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We are also on youtube now! The back catalog is all audio, but this is our first video episode!
Just subscribed to you guys on YouTube! I’m in the process of trying to line up a few guests for the last 5 of Season 2, but maybe next season (I can’t imagine they won’t renew) we could do some sort of crossover or something. Gonna be rebranding my channel as Fandom Entanglement very shortly so that it will be collaborative than solo, just haven’t had a lot of time to actually get a website up and running, or to get each of the previous 26 episodes converted to audio format. It’s a process.

Just subscribed to you guys on YouTube! I’m in the process of trying to line up a few guests for the last 5 of Season 2, but maybe next season (I can’t imagine they won’t renew) we could do some sort of crossover or something. Gonna be rebranding my channel as Fandom Entanglement very shortly so that it will be collaborative than solo, just haven’t had a lot of time to actually get a website up and running, or to get each of the previous 26 episodes converted to audio format. It’s a process.
I'm already terrible at checking this! :eek: I think a crossover would be so much fun!

• Love
Reactions: alsplacebartender