Universal Studios QUANTUM LEAP attraction/ride???

PQC

Banned
Aug 6, 2007
www.myspace.com
When Deborah Pratt hit the stage during the convention on Friday, March 27, 2009...she said she wanted to do a theme park attraction for Quantum Leap.

An interesting concept to have the mountain of Project Quantum Leap in the background landscape of Universal Studios. Project Quantum Leap could be an excellent interactive learning tool for history and science. Guests could step into the Imaging Chamber and project themselves as holograms anywhere across the park. Gooshie's Programming could be the novelty store with a replica of Ziggy looming above the store serving as surveillance and guest interaction. Novelty gummi bear handlinks, wardrobe and all sorts of various Quantum Leap merchandise available for purchase.

Al's Place would be the perfect diner setting. Various park cast members as miners/patrons of the bar interact with guests. The bartender and his staff for waiters and perhaps park advice.

Here's another question for all you leapers out there. If Quantum Leap were to become an amusement park attraction/ride at Universal Studios what would it be like? If you were put at the helms of programming Project Quantum Leap for Universal Studios theme parks, how would you design it? What features would it have? How would you transform Quantum Leap into a ride? Would it be a thrill ride or more education and informative?

Perhaps an Imaging Chamber adventure as Ziggy takes you on a mission to find Dr. Beckett in time or to seek out the Evil Leapers?

So, what wrong would there be to put right at Universal Studios?

Be my guest...I'm putting your magic to the test!

Maybe Sam leaps into Mickey Mouse???

*in the voice of Mickey Mouse*
Oh boy!

I think the best choice would be similar to the Terminator attraction. A combination of live action stage show with a 3D movie. With animatronic figures too.

You could actually have Al appear as a hologram for each guest. With info needed to complete their mission (finish the ride)

You probably know this but the two futuristic paintings with Sam and Al on display at the Con were Deborah's. This must have been what she showed to Universal when see pitched them a ride. Maybe a cartoon too.