Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community

Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/index.php)
-   Quantum Leap General Discussion (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Quantum Leap Leaving ION (Again) (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5546)

ohboy 06-03-2009 01:33 PM

Quantum Leap Leaving ION (Again)
 
Figured that I would tell this to people before the series finale, so that you can tape it or such if you can't watch it tonight. Quantum Leap is leaving ION on June 29, where M*A*S*H will take it's place, and E.R. will be bumpbed into the 5:00 timeframe. I got this from the ION Television forum, and this is the source he got it from:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/blog/20...-schedule.html

Personally, I'm glad that ION gave it a full run-through. I think that's all that most people, including myself, really wanted, so I'm content, if a bit upset that Quantum Leap will be leaving.

NYCSciFiFan 06-03-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohboy (Post 53334)
Figured that I would tell this to people before the series finale, so that you can tape it or such if you can't watch it tonight. Quantum Leap is leaving ION on June 29, where M*A*S*H will take it's place, and E.R. will be bumpbed into the 5:00 timeframe. I got this from the ION Television forum, and this is the source he got it from:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/blog/20...-schedule.html

Personally, I'm glad that ION gave it a full run-through. I think that's all that most people, including myself, really wanted, so I'm content, if a bit upset that Quantum Leap will be leaving.

I'm satisfied because I really wanted to see the last season again.

Another bonus: they gave us an ION forum for QL! :roflmao:

nickrapak 06-04-2009 09:26 AM

The worst part about this is that I won't get to see Mirror Image again! Last night's showing was interrupted by a NOAA weather alert..at the exact moment when Sam is talking to Beth!:banghead:censored:banghead

alsplacebartender 06-04-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickrapak (Post 53347)
The worst part about this is that I won't get to see Mirror Image again! Last night's showing was interrupted by a NOAA weather alert..at the exact moment when Sam is talking to Beth!:banghead:censored:banghead

Rent it! Try blockbuster http://www.blockbuster.com/browse/ca...Details/250935 or netflix. Both have free trial periods available. Just rent Disc 3.

Or better - buy the DVD's! Always good to have QL on hand. :)

NYCSciFiFan 06-04-2009 10:50 AM

I know it's not the same thing, but the website dailymotion.com has a copy online in pieces for viewing.

CynthialovesQuantumLeap 06-04-2009 01:20 PM

I am sad that they will take off again. But at least we got the first full run.
I will miss it. I really enjoyed watching it and hearing the orginal music.


QUOTE=ohboy;53334]Figured that I would tell this to people before the series finale, so that you can tape it or such if you can't watch it tonight. Quantum Leap is leaving ION on June 29, where M*A*S*H will take it's place, and E.R. will be bumpbed into the 5:00 timeframe. I got this from the ION Television forum, and this is the source he got it from:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/blog/20...-schedule.html

Personally, I'm glad that ION gave it a full run-through. I think that's all that most people, including myself, really wanted, so I'm content, if a bit upset that Quantum Leap will be leaving.[/quote]

HologramIAm 06-05-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsplacebartender (Post 53348)
Or better - buy the DVD's! Always good to have QL on hand. :)

My motto exactly!

Errowyn 06-06-2009 10:37 AM

I'm glad we have it back.

I'm saving up for the DVDs that way I can watch QL whenever I feel like it.

leaper1 06-06-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Errowyn (Post 53390)
I'm glad we have it back.

I'm saving up for the DVDs that way I can watch QL whenever I feel like it.

Erin, I bought Season 1 of QL when it first came out for Region 1, as I was not sure we would get a Region 2 version.
It has never even been played.
I have a full set of Region 2 discs now, so you are welcome to my R1 Season 1.
E-mail me your snail mail addy and I'll send it to you.
One less season to save up for.

feldon30 06-06-2009 02:44 PM

Even though I have all the DVDs, I am anxiously awaiting the box set which was mentioned at LeapBack 2009 to see if it has all the music.

Errowyn 06-06-2009 03:15 PM

Thank you Leaper1. :) I shall be sure to send it your way.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2000 - 2016 Al's Place Quantum Leap Fan Site | 4.8.15.16.23.42