Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community

Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Hello..from New Orleans (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3666)

Zhair 04-03-2007 04:39 PM

Hello..from New Orleans

I was a fan of QL when it originally aired. My kids were young so I wasn't always able to sit down and watch. After Hurricane Katrina, while temporarily deployed (exiled?)to Wash, DC., my son purchased the first season DVD for my birthday. How could I have forgotten what a great program QL was??!! Even my husband (who never watched before) was hooked. We are now back in NO,LA but still enjoying QL.

Anyway, I enjoy reading the posts on this site and decided to join up.

Sherdran 04-03-2007 05:26 PM

From one New Orleanian (Marrero, specifically) to another... welcome, Zhair! Glad to have you with us here at THE BEST Quantum Leap website, bar none! :hurray:

Eleiece

QL Damsel 04-03-2007 06:44 PM

Welcome to the site, Zhair! :)

SamBeckett94 04-04-2007 04:22 AM

Welcome to the Al's Place Quantum Leap community, Zhair! I hope you enjoy it here.

Al The Observer 04-04-2007 06:24 AM

Hello, and welcome to the board!

leaper1 04-04-2007 09:08 AM

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

Hope you love it here as much as I do.

Bexter 04-08-2007 01:14 AM

Welcome, it is fun reading to posts, I'm enjoying it a lot too.

ziggysego 04-16-2007 02:55 PM

Hi Zhair

Welcome back to Quantum Leap and Welcome to Al's Place. We're a kooky little bunch, but not a bad wee sort.

I'm the Irish Leaper around these parts.

PS There is a pub in my local town, which is themed on a New Orleans pub. It's my favourite pub to visit ;)

Enterprise 04-19-2007 08:54 AM

Welcome to the BEST QL board this side of the galaxy!

Everyone around here's a lively and interesting bunch and I hope you enjoy your visits. In short; "see the sites, spend some money, please don't leave..."

ziggysego 04-19-2007 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enterprise
Welcome to the BEST QL board this side of the galaxy!

I refuse to believe there's a better one on the other side of the galaxy! :P

Zhair 04-20-2007 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggysego
Hi Zhair

Welcome back to Quantum Leap and Welcome to Al's Place. We're a kooky little bunch, but not a bad wee sort.

I'm the Irish Leaper around these parts.

PS There is a pub in my local town, which is themed on a New Orleans pub. It's my favourite pub to visit ;)

I used to frequent O'Flaherty's Irish Pub in the French Quarter. Sad to say, it hasn't reopened since the hurricane. It was a great place.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

McDuck 04-20-2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhair
I used to frequent O'Flaherty's Irish Pub in the French Quarter. Sad to say, it hasn't reopened since the hurricane. It was a great place.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

I miss O'Flaherty's too...especially the gift shop!