Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community

Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/index.php)
-   Quantum Leap General Discussion (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Favourite lines in Quantum Leap (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6286)

Lightning McQueenie 03-21-2013 06:08 AM

Favourite lines in Quantum Leap

Here's where you post some of your favourite lines in our favourite series. Just for fun, let's not say what episodes they're from (let the other posters guess :P ). Mine include...

"If Papa were alive, he'd die!"

"You yellow-bellied egg-sucking chicken turd!"

"If a pound of butter's all it takes, I got me a dairy farm..."

Al_Calavicci 03-21-2013 01:34 PM

Well,here are some of the funniest lines from Quantum leap!

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do. And if you do, take pictures." ~ Al

Al: Well, we been having some difficulty. Ziggy, he's, uh, going through mood swings. I think we need get a girl computer put it right next to him, one with a nice set of *hard* disks.
Sam: You would.

Al: There are five stages of love. The first is denial, then the second is sex, then there's acceptance, then there's divorce... and then there's more sex, if you're lucky.
Sam: Who wrote this textbook, you or Zsa Zsa?

Al: I went over to check out the cheerleaders. Oh, Sam. There was one little girl who had these pommelos, man.
Sam: Pommelos are grapefruit.
Al: Pommel - that's my point!

Sam: Wanna bite? Oh, I'm sorry, you're a hologram.

Al: Do you have any Sweet 'n Low? Or Equal?
Kelly: Sweet 'n low? Equal?
Sam: No, no, no, no, no. They didn't have any artificial sweetner in 1945. Okay?[Sam looks at Kelly.]
Sam: But boy, did they have women with big kazooms!

Sam: You're not just a bartender.
Bartender Al: That's true. I own the place, too.

MichelleD 03-21-2013 04:45 PM

Finally, something sexual you're NOT into.

Just because you were a practicing pervert at the age of five doesn't mean all the rest of us have to be. (Not sure whether I quoted those exactly, but something along those lines. Both were Sam to Al). :lol

The ones below are all from the same episode. This particular episode had some hilarious lines... :lol Priceless.

"Vengeance is mine, thus sayeth the hologram!" (Sam)

Sam: If a pound of butter’s all it takes, then I got me a dairy farm that I—oh, my God, I am so sorry, that’s a horrible thing to say! I don’t know what came over me, why I would …yes I do, yes I do, this is all your fault!
Al: My fault?
Sam: When I leaped I must have gotten part of your lecherous side-Awww-Oh my Go…You’ve got a filthy mind!

Al: This isn’t fair, Sa-am—A beautiful body like that and I’m just thinking pure thoughts? Dammit!

Al: Take a hike, Mr. Morals, Calavicci’s taking over.

Sam: (To Ziggy) Give me what I want, baby!

Al_Calavicci 03-21-2013 06:21 PM

"She knew ... she knew how I liked my burger. Shove that up your gauge circuits Ziggy."
--Sam in Star Crossed

"Am I ever wrong?!...marriages don't count."
--Al, Leaping without a Net

"Oh, she stripped... SHE STRIPPED?! SHE STRIPPED AND I MISSED IT! Sam, I'm supposed to be the observer on this project, I should've been here to observe it."
--Al, Maybe Baby

"Sam, wake up and smell the seventies, you're looking at genuine 100% high grade virgin polyester - the only thing that got me more women was my spacesuit."
--Al, Disco Inferno

Sam: We all wonder sometimes if we're doing the right thing. I guess all you can do is just believe that you'll make a difference in the long run.

Al_Calavicci 03-21-2013 06:22 PM

"Some people believe in Fate, that nothing we do, for better or for worse, can change the course of our lives - but after leaping about in time I've seen that just the opposite is true, sometimes you can right things that went wrong, and miracles can happen."
--Sam

Lightning McQueenie 03-22-2013 12:23 PM

Oh great, I'm tuned into dogs, little kids, and now the mentally absent... Why not blondes? ><

sonea 03-24-2013 12:41 PM

That's called death

Lightning McQueenie 03-25-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonea (Post 59720)
That's called death

Nobody ever said it would be easy :P

MichelleD 03-27-2013 03:17 PM

Sam: Al, this is horrible! I have to get out of here! (he said that sort of thing in several leaps, although the wording might not have been exactly that). :lol

Al: I once remember my first, no it was my third, wife... (also in several episodes to begin some of the stories he told Sam).