Would you want to quantum leap?

Why Question it?

From what the original statement was...I didn't take it like that...and since it was in reponse to my response...I'm ok with it. I certainly didn't take it as sarcasm.

not a chance. when it comes to leaping i says 'better him than me' !

seriously though, i think that leaping would a lot more WORK and stress than fun, although seeing the past would be pretty cool. having to live someone else's life would be a challenge to say the least, even with the help of an 'Al', bearing in mind that you'd also have to deal with a 'swiss cheesed-brain'. nope, leaping isn't for me.

I' m ready to leap anytime and give my soul and my body to this mission. even with no return ticket. maybe because Sam goes through things we'd never do. I consider him as an angel.

I would love to be a Leaper like Sam (selflessly putting right what once wnet wrong), but like SamBeckett94 id prefer it if i had something to tether me to the present. If i did have no idea when id be able to come home though, id only do it if my memory Swiss Cheesed so i wouldnt miss my original life, like asearcher mentioned.

I would say that there's no way I would want to leap around and help people... with a chance of never returning home. However, if pulled into that sort of thing... I do believe I would end up being happy inside.

I don't know if I'd make a good leaper. With the way my luck runs, I'd be a paradox waiting to happen. I know I'd accidentally manage to obliterate myself from the timeline! Or, worse, my attempts to do good wouldn't work out so well. I'd probably end up saving someone whose child might go on to become the next Hitler or something.

I wouldn't mind leaping so much if I couldn't change anything, or have any real impact. I'd love to actually see some historical events as they happen. And attend some movies/concerts/whatever when they first came out!

Really, I think I'd be a better observer. I'd be able to see events like this for free, and I can make a total fool of myself (like when Al was on stage during "Glitter Rock") and no one could see me. That could be fun!

I would love to time travel...

But Bellisario was no fool, QL attempts to and does a mighy fine job of answering the question (what happens after death). Adding time travel to the past makes the viewer aware that they have some control of their future and a swiss cheese memory sounds real close to a past life expierence. Partly the only difference is we dont have an Al.

So be good to one another & love a little. :)

Last edited:
QL attempts to and does a mighy fine job of answering the question (what happens after death).

I could be wrong (please correct me if I am, phlegm,) but he may be referring to Staupaw in the final episode. Staupaw was dead and he was leaping. One COULD make the leap of logic that it means that Sam is actually dead too (which COULD explain why he can't come home.)

I prefer to believe (even if Staupaw is dead and the dead leap) that Sam is not dead and that the final black screne is not set in stone. Since reading the explanation (I'd love to know for certain if this is so) that the third black screen was never intended by Bellasario (that he'd only had done the two black ones re: Al & Beth) but that NBC had inserted it after the decided to cancel the show. That would explain Becket being spelled with one 't' (which Bellasario was unlikely to do.)

Anyways...

Keep the leap guys...I'm still ready to step into the accelerator anytime...regardless of the final consequence.

(yeah Sam and Al!):hurray:

IF only i lept to brad pitt and I had to make love to angelina...WHY NOT??LOL WHY DOES ONLY SAM SHOULD BE HAVING SEX WITH THE LEPIES WIFES?? EEEHHHH?

Show me the Accelerator.
The world is in a mess, if I could do something no matter how small to make it better...

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the One"