John D'Aquino!

McDuck

GizmoDuck for PQL Security
Staff member
Jun 4, 2004
Duckburg
So I was watching Disney Channel tonight (yes, I am a closet Suite Life of Zach and Cody and Hannah Montana fan--if I happen to see they are on on the rare occasions I watch TV anymore I'll usually turn it on). Anyway, they had an ad for a Hannah Montana / Cory in the House crossover episode where the President's daughter meets Hannah Montana and Hannah meets the President....who is none other than QL Alum John D'Aquino!!! I thought that was pretty cool. I haven't watched Disney Channel as frequently as I did tonight in a while (since before Cory in the House premiered) so this was a pleasant surprise to me.

Yep I have seen that show, and I noticed him the second I saw him in the pilot. I have a talent for that. :)

Its definietly cool to see him again, and in a totally different role than Frank Lamatta.

I remember seeing John D'Aquino in an episode of Seinfeld. He played the role of Elaine's "so-called" bf. I say "so-called" because he kept on tricking her into dates and not admitting to her that they are dates. On one of the dates, Elaine meets his parents! :eek :lol And still he says they are just friends hanging out. I love that show! And he did an incredible job in the comedic role too!

~Steve B.

RossBeckett said:
I remember seeing John D'Aquino in an episode of Seinfeld. He played the role of Elaine's "so-called" bf. I say "so-called" because he kept on tricking her into dates and not admitting to her that they are dates. On one of the dates, Elaine meets his parents! :eek :lol And still he says they are just friends hanging out. I love that show! And he did an incredible job in the comedic role too!

~Steve B.

Lol that sounds halarious I wanna see. I have only seen a few eps of Sienfeld though.

I don't really like Cory in the House too much I mean I like Newt and Meena they are ok and stuff but I mostly watch it only for D'Aquino.

LOL!! Good catch! I have not tried Cory in the House yet, despite this discovery, but I used to be hooked on That's So Raven (that this one spun off from)

Yeah I am with you Jenny I enjoy That's So Raven but Cory in the House is not so great. D'Aquino does a great job in it of course but I prefer him in his QL roles.