Quantum leap journey end

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Please note universal studios owe quantum leap and this is fan fiction and free for all to read no copyright infringement is intended.

When this story takes place Al has been leaping through time for another 5 years so this episode takes place as the last episode of season 10 if the show had continued and made another five seasons of the show.*

And this story is the ultimate ending for the TV series quantum leap how I think the whole series should end.

Here we go "oh boy!"

Theorising that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Al steps into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished... He woke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is gooshire, an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Al can see and hear. And so Al finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap he finds Sam and brings him home…”

And in that moment Al quantum leaps....*

Chapter 1

When the leap was complete and Al had stopped leaping and the blue light faded away Al found himself he was wearing his admiral uniform and he looked at what he was wearing and said to himself.*

"why am I wearing this?"*

He turns around and sees*

"Al's place bar"*

He continues to say to himself*

"I haven't been here for a very long time"*

He walks into the bar and as he opens the door he nears the door bell ring.*

And he walks to the bars counter and the barman smiles and says*

"would you like a drink Al?"*

Al is shocked he knows his name and says*

"how do you know my name?"*

"I know a lot of things Al plus my name is Al too it's my bar"*

Al smiles and says to himself*

"it's funny I always wanted to own my own bar"*

They both smile and laugh.*

"what about your drink sir"*

"I'll have what you have on tap"*

"coming right up!"*

And as Al is waiting for his drink he looks at himself in the mirror and he sees himself looking back from the looking glass.*

He glasps looking shocked and the bar man says to Al.*

"when was the last time you looked at your self in the mirror Al?"*

"it's been a long time"*

"you should look at your self more regularly plus an old friend is returning Al"*

"you mean Sam don't you? Where is he?"*

"he's not here yet take a seat and wait for him he will be here soon"*

The barman gives Al his drink and he takes it and starts to drink his refreshment.

Meanwhile project quantum leap*present day 2004

Gooshire checks the waiting room and finds it empty.*

Ziggy says to the head programmer.*

Al like Sam before him where ever he is in time he has leaped as himself.*

Gooshire looks at the empty room in silence and says.*

"oh boy!"*

End of chapter 1